Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 27 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Dedications PhoneLine: 04-38 58 783
      Streaming Live: <http://www.accessradio.org.nz>http://www.accessradio.org.nz
      * This Completes 16 Years of our Town & Country Show *

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PETE WERNICK & FLEXIGRASS, Opal [DrBanjo.com]
      JEANIE B, Mama's Love [Acoustic Rainbow]
      DAVID FROMAGER, Home Is Where The Hurt Is [Comstock]
      LISA BIALES, Where The Buckwheat Blooms [Acoustic Rainbow]
      ADAM SWEENEY, Say A Prayer [AdamSweeney.net]
      CAROLINA COTTON, You And My Old Guitar [CarolinaCotton.org]
      RAY SANDERS, Lovesick Blues [HillsideRecords.net]
      RED MEAT, Sunday [Ranchero]
      DONALD FULLER, Bubba Louise [Triplestrand Prods]
      TEDDY THOMPSON, Change Of Heart [Verve] UK
      PETER PRATT with DONNA BOYD, Loose Talk [PeterPratt.com] Oz

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      JULES VERN ALLEN, The Days Of '49 (Documents)
      TEX MORTON, Wrap Me Up In My Stockwhip And Blanket (EMI) NZ
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, My Moonlight Lullaby (Kingfisher) Oz
      VERNON OXFORD, Field Of Flowers (Bear Family)
      JOHNNY CASH, Goodbye Little Darling (Sun)
      LARRY SPARKS, Hand In Hand (larrysparks.com)
      ROBERT MIZZELL, You're Why God Made Me (Hillcrest)
      RONNIE RENO, My Mother's Bible (Bluehighways)
      MELBA MONTGOMERY, Your Heart Turned Left (Playback)
      GOODWILL TRIO, No Tears In Heaven (Bluehighways)
      MARCI, You Finally Said Something Good When You Said Goodbye (TSP)
      ADRIENNE YOUNG & MIKE GORDON, Once More (adrienneyoung.com)
      TOM T HALL, One More Last Chance (Blue Circle)
      CHARLIE WALKER, Got My Mind On The Border Of Mexico (Bear Family)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PAT MOORE, Better Off [PatMoore.net] Ca
      JEFFERSON HENDRICKS, A Woman For Me [JeffersonHendricks.com]
      LOU REED, Xmas In February [Sire]
      JOHN PRINE, Sam Stone [Oh Boy!]
      The HICKUPS, Guest Of The State [Troutcat]
      COLETTE KAVANAGH, Our Town [garageland.biz] Ire
      CHRIS THOMAS KING, What Would Jesus Do? [ChrisThomasKing.com]
      PETE WERNICK & FLEXIGRASS, Waiting For Daylight [DrBanjo.com]
      BRUCE PARKER, John's Son [ParkerSongs.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <<mailto:blue.smoke%40actrix.gen.nz> blue.smoke@...>

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 27 August 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on:
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcast:
        6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        ALBUM Of The WEEK: [nealandleandra.com]
        NEAL & LEANDRA, A Hundred Years From Now

        * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

        LeANN RIMES, Blue
        GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE,
        - Will You Travel Down This Road With Me?
        GEORGE STRAIT, Peace Of Mind
        RITCHIE ROBERTS, Don't Close Your Eyes[NZ]
        TRACY LAWRENCE, I'm Over You
        JOE DIFFIE, I'm No Stranger To The Rain
        VINCE GILL, Liza Jane
        SLIM DUSTY,
        - Rose Of The Red River Valley [Oz]

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        J.W. COMBS, Don't Wanna Fight (TSP)
        HANK PENNY, White Shotguns
        LYNN EASTERLY & JESS McENTIRE,
        - Didn't We Love (TSP)
        RED FOLEY, Never Trust A Woman
        MARCI GELLER & JAMES MADDOCK,
        - Awakened Mind
        HANK WILLIAMS, First Year Blues
        MARCI GELLER, Gotta Love That Man
        OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW,
        - Ways Of Man
        KENNY CHESNEY, Sing 'Em Good My Friend
        OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW,
        - Country Gal
        KENNY CHESNEY, Always Gonna Be You
        JOHNNY CASH/Jack Clements (Doug Davis)
        NEAL & LEANDRA, A Hundred Years From Now
        The FLATLANDERS, Down In My Hometown
        NEAL & LEANDRA, Nothing Left To Lose
        The FLATLANDERS, Stars In My Life
        NEAL & LEANDRA, I've Been Everywhere
        MARTY ROBBINS, Moonland
        CHARLEY PRIDE, Footprints In The Sands Of Time
        DON WILLIAMS, If Hollywood Don't Need You
        JOHN ENGLAND, I Love You Because