PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 8/11 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007
      8/11
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:05 Nick Lowe Long Limbed Girl At My Age Yep Roc
      11:08 Foster & Lloyd Without Love Lowe Profile: A Tribute To NIck
      Lowe Brewery
      11:10 Drive-By Truckers The Living Bubba Gangstabilly New West
      11:16 Chuck Prophet Automatic Blues Age Of Miracles New West
      11:20 Walter Clevenger & The Dairy Kings All My Love Love Songs
      To Myself Permanent Press
      11:22 Mary Weiss Don't Come Back Dangerous Game Norton
      11:25 Grand Champeen Gonna Be The Death Of Me "Dial T For
      This" In Music We Trust
      ----- air break -----
      11:33 John Doe The Golden State A Year In The Wilderness Yep Roc
      11:36 Jon Dee Graham $100 Bill Escape From Monster Island Freedom
      11:41 Arthur Alexander Johnny Heartbreak Lonely Just Like Me
      Elektra Nonesuch/American Explorer Series
      11:44 Caitlin Cary & Thad Cockrell Something Less Than
      Something More Begonias Yep Roc
      11:53 James Talley Dixie Blues Ain't It Somethin' Capitol
      11:56 Vince Bell Give Chance A Chance Recado SteadyBoy
      11:59 Jimmie Dale Gilmore One Endless Night One Endless Night
      Rounder
      ----- air break -----
      12:10 Porter Wagoner Be A Little Quieter Wagonmaster Anti
      12:12 Rough Shop Final Wild Son Destination Anywhere self-released
      12:17 Waylon Jennings T For Texas (blue Yodel No. 1) Waylon Live:
      The Expanded Edition BMG Heritage
      12:21 Two Cow Garage Epitaph Three Shelterhouse
      12:24 My Morning Jacket Anytime Z ATO
      12:28 Love Hogs I'll Be Around Love Hogs Murder Junkie
      12:31 The Meters Stay Away Cabbage Alley Reprise
      ----- air break -----
      12:43 Greta, Grits & Gravy Antonio Greta, Grits & Gravy
      self-released
      12:46 Dolly Varden All Gonna Change The Panic Bell Undertow
      12:49 Rosanne Cash September When It Comes Rules of Travel Capitol
      12:53 Muddy Waters Soon Forgotten Muddy Waters At Newport Chess
      ----- air break -----
      12:59 Los Lobos Done Gone Blue Good Morning Aztlan Mammoth