Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 13 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Days Away From Completing Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BUCKY HALKER, Without Saying Goodbye [BuckyHalker.com]
      JIM OWEN, Papa Garr's [Joyce Ramgatie]
      ALL SHE WROTE, Once The Ice Caps Melt [all-she-wrote.com]
      TOM T. HALL, Jimmy Martin's Life Story [Blue Circle Records]
      LISA O'KANE, I'm Done [LisaOKane.com]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Down South [Stardust]
      MODERN MAN, Back Into Cattle Again [ModernMan3.com]
      PAM TILLIS, Bettin' Money On Love [PamTillis.com]
      UNCLE EARL, The Birds Were Singing Of You [Rounder]
      BRETT PERKINS, Ed & Bettys' [BrettPerkins.com] DK
      DAVE SHERIFF, A Beautiful Day [DaveSheriff.com] UK

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The TENNEVA RAMBLERS, The Longest Train I Ever Saw (CMF)
      JIMMIE RODGERS, The Soldier's Sweetheart (CMF)
      MOON MULLICAN, Good Deal Lucille (Proper)
      PETER FELDMAN, A Hard Road To travel (Hen Cackle)
      The OAK RIDGE BOYS, Come On In (MCA)
      LEE HAZLEWOOD & NANCY SINATRA,
      Is Making A Little Love Out Of The Question? (Boots)
      PORTER WAGONER, Be A Little Quieter (Anti)
      The CATTLESTOPS, Raumati Rag (Jayrem) NZ
      CROSSWIND, Please Come With Me (North To Ontario) Ca
      BRAD COLERICK & SUZY BOGGUSS, Ring Of Fire (Back9)
      NEIL ANDREWS, Bartlett's Talent Show (Comstock) Oz
      KAREN COLLINS AND GEFF KING, Feudin' And Fightin' (Azalea City)
      HANK SNOW Love's Call From The Mountain (Bear Family) Ca
      QUINN BROTHERS, Kiss An Angel Good Morning (Country Gold) Ir

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      The DEL McCOURY BAND, We Know Where He Is
      [DelMcCouryBand.com]
      TOM TRIPP, Mama Play A Song For Me [Joyce Ramgatie]
      LARRY SPARKS, Casualty Of War [McCouryMusic.com]
      ADRIENNE YOUNG, Givin' Up The Fight [AdrienneYoung.com]
      STEVEN ANTHONY, You Won't Break Me Down [Hillcrest] Oz
      KELLIE COFFEY, I Thought I Knew You Well [KellieCoffey.com]
      RAZZY BAILEY, I Don't Want To Be A Stranger [MarkTrailMusic]
      LUKE POWERS, Mr Yeah Yeah Yeah [PhoebeClaire.com]
      LARRY SPARKS, Larro [McCouryMusic.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 13 August 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on:
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcast:
        6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

        REBA McENTIRE, How Blue
        RICKY van SHELTON, Crazy Over You
        RICKY SKAGGS, Cajun Moon
        GEORGE JONES, The One I Loved Back Then
        MERLE HAGGARD, I Had A Beautiful Time
        GAIL RUSSELL, The One That Got Away [NZ]
        RITCHIE ROBERTS, The Gold Rush Is Over [NZ]
        ROSANNE CASH, Never Be You

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        DON MURDOCK, I Love You Still (Hillcrest) [Ca]
        BILLY GRAMMER [Doug Davis]
        LIZ ANDERSON, Alpha And Omega (Hillcrest)
        GLEN HORNBLAST, Loretta
        DAVE SHERIFF, (Hillcrest) [UK]
        - I've Got The Love Of A Good Woman
        GLEN HORNBLAST, Miracle
        JUSTIN McGURK, Eyes Of A Child (Hillcrest) [N.Ire]
        JOHNNY SEA [Doug Davis]
        WENDY LYNN SNIDER,
        - That's What It's All About (Hillcrest) [Ca]
        ADAM JAMES SORENSEN, Midwest (City Creek)
        MARGO O'DONNELL, Born In Ireland [Ire]
        ADAM JAMES SORENSEN, Chicago River (City Creek)
        CLIFF WALDREN, Falling Leaves
        JOEY & RORY, Let It Snow
        MARK REMINGTON, - Got A Letter From My Kid Today
        BONNIE GUITAR, Moonlight On The Colorado
        MARK REMINGTON, Mr Moon Over Texas
        THERESA RODGERS, If Drinking Don't Kill Me [Ire]
        DAMIEN LEITH, I'll Be Your Baby Tonight [Oz]
        DOC WILLIAMS, Wheeling Back To Wheeling, W Va