Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 06 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 10:22 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 06 August. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      MARTY ROBBINS, Big Iron [Columbia]
      COLLIN RAYE, If You Get There before I Do [Sony]
      REWA McGREGOR, Drinking Champagne [unreleased] NZ
      PETER BANKS, Amazing Grace [unreleased] NZ
      BENNY BERRY, Some Things Never Change [Hawk]
      LES & JEAN WILSON, Crooning Bachelor [HMV] NZ
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS, Waltz Across Texas [unreleased] NZ
      GLEN CAMPBELL, The Hand That Rocks The Cradle [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PAT MOORE, I'll Be Your Fool 'Til The End Of My Days
      [PatMoore.com] Ca
      PETE SCHLEGEL, A Place To Say Goodnight
      [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      NATHAN STANLEY & RALPH STANLEY,
      Never Grow Old [3rd Generation]

      ERNEST STONEMAN, The Mountaineer's Wedding (CMF)
      The CARTER FAMILY, The Storms Are On The Ocean (CMF)
      TEX RITTER, The Old Chisholm Trail (Rajon)
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Don't Stay Away Till Love Grows Cold (Pulse)
      HANK & AUDREY WILLIAMS, Jesus Remembered Me (Proper)
      JIM REEVES, Drinking Tequila (Proper)
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN, My Blue Eyed Elaine (Oh Boy)
      EILEN JEWEL, Walking Down The Line (Signature Sounds)
      JEREMY STEPHENS & TOM MINDTE,
      Are You Lost In The Sin?" (pxrec.com)
      REG GALIANT, Hillbilly Heaven (E H King)
      AAGE "OAGEE" NORDHEIM,
      No Back Against The Wall (oagee.no) No
      VIRGINIA GREY, No Way To Teach A Soul (Comstock)
      DON GIBSON, Born To Lose (BMG)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      TOMMIE BREWSTER, Sweetaz Mon Ami [SweetazMusic] NZ
      TODD FRITSCH, A Walk To Remember [ToddFritsch.com]
      ANNIE & ROD CAPPS, When My Time Comes [AnnieCapps.com]
      JOE LEGGO, Tomhicken Picker [Joyce Ragmatie]
      DAVE SHERIFF, A Friend In Need [Hillcrest] UK
      MARCI, You Finally Said Something Good
      (When You Said Goodbye) [Triplestrand Prods]
      STEVEN ANTHONY, You Won't Break Me Down [Hillcrest] Oz
      RAZZY BAILEY, I Don't Want To Be A Stranger [Mark Trail Music]
      BUCKY HALKER, Something Better Calls [BuckyHalker.com]
      RALPH MOONEY, Bud's Bounce (1953) [Country Discovery]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 12:18 AM
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 06 August 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on:
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcast:
        6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        ZEKE WILLIAMS, The Cowboy's Dream
        JOHNNY PAYCHECK, Things Have Gone To Pieces
        LOU MILLET, Your Own Heart Must Mend
        CODY FOX, Four Leaf Clover
        BOBBY BARE, Brooklyn Bridge
        LORETTA LYNN [Doug Davis]
        STONEWALL JACKSON, BJ The DJ
        GLORIANA, Where My Heart Belongs
        RY COODER, Going To Tampa
        TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD & GLEN CAMPBELL,
        - There Goes My Everything
        TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, Country Junction
        GEOFF BARTLEY, Litany For January 15
        ERIN THOMAS, New Beginners
        HANK WILLIAMS Jr with BRAD PAISLEY,
        I'm Gonna Get Drunk And Play Hank Williams
        ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK,
        - Love Will Set You Free
        HANK WILLIAMS Jr,
        - Who's Taking Care Of Number One?
        JIMMY WORK, Little Popcorn Man
        HANK WILLIAMS Jr, Old School
        JIMMY WORK, Crazy Moon
        ANNE MURRAY [Doug Davis]
        HOMER & JETHRO, Red Roses For A Blue Lady
        WILSON DIXON, What Time You Call This? (NZ)
        WILSON DIXON, More Talking Less Action (NZ)
        HOMER & JETHRO, Cotton Fields
        CLYDE MOODY, Red Roses Tied In Blue
        GENE WATSON [Doug Davis]
        TOMMY FAILE, Remember Me
        DAWN SEARS, Staring Out The Window
        ZOOT FENSTER, Bring Back Those Old Songs
        BLACKIE CRAWFORD,
        When You Make Up Your Mind I'll Be Around
        * Eddie: blue.smoke@...