PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 7/28 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 11:27 PM
      7/28
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:05 Porter Wagoner Wagonmaster #1/Be A Little Quieter
      Wagonmaster Anti
      11:08 June Carter Cash w/ Johnny Cash Temptation Wildwood
      Flower Dualtone
      11:10 Richmond Fontaine Capsized Thirteen Cities El Cortez
      11:14 Two Cow Garage No Shame Three Shelterhouse
      11:17 The Oranges Band Ride The Nuclear Wave The World &
      Everything In It Lookout!
      11:20 Let's Active Make Up With Me Afoot I.R.S.
      11:24 Rough Shop Heaven Destination Anywhere self-released
      ----- air break -----
      11:33 Sloan Friendship Between The Bridges Murderecords
      11:37 The High Strung Never Saw It As Union Moxie Bravo Park
      The Van
      11:39 You Am I The Cream & The Crock #4 Record RA
      11:42 Grand Champeen Take Me Home Dial T For This In Music We Trust
      11:48 The Broken West On The Bubble I Can't Go On I'll Go On Merge
      11:52 Dolly Varden Everything The Panic Bell Undertow
      11:55 The Model Rockets He Didn't Think It Was Real Tell The Kids
      The Cops Are Here Not Lame
      ----- air break -----
      12:04 Greta, Grits & Gravy Antonio Greta, Grits & Gravy
      self-released
      12:07 Paul Burch & The WPA Ballclub Forever Yours Blue Notes Merge
      12:10 Vince Bell Ranch Land Recado SteadyBoy
      12:14 Johnny Adams Your Love Is So Doggone Good From The Heart
      Rounder
      12:22 Tift Merritt Virginia, No One Can Warn You Bramble Rose
      Lost Highway
      12:26 Graham Parker The Rest Is History Your Country Bloodshot
      12:30 Top Jimmy & The Rhythm Pigs Workingman's Blues Pigus
      Drunkus Maximus Down There
      ----- air break -----
      12:40 Mary Weiss My Heart Is Beating Dangerous Game Norton
      12:43 Ass Ponys Donald Sutherland Lohio Checkered Past
      12:47 Thee Emergency Holdin' On Can You Dig It? Bluedisguise
      12:54 Albert Collins Too Tired Ice Pickin' Alligator
      ----- air break -----
      12:57 New Riders Of The Purple Sage Gelndale Train Live Relix