Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 10:39 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 30 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Almost Completed Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JASON McALLISTER, Light One Candle [Triplestrand Prods]
      UNCLE EARL, The Last Goodbye [Rounder]
      DOUG DEFOREST, Home Is Where I Hang My Heart
      [Triplestrand Prods]
      JESSE GOLDBERG: Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
      [Acoustic Rainbow]
      ANNIE & ROD CAPPS, Tumbling Down [AnnieCapps.com]
      The DEL McCOURY BAND, When I'm 64 [McCouryMusic.net]
      RONNIE RENO & The RENO TRADITION, My Mother's Bible
      [RonnieReno.com]
      LES BARKER, The One-Legged Horse [MrsAckroyd.com] UK
      PAM TILLIS, Crazy By Myself [PamTillis.com]
      PAT MOORE, How Long [PatMoore.com] Ca
      TODD FRITSCH with GARY P NUNN,
      Every Honky Tonkin' Hero Has His Day [ToddFritsch.com]
      PAT MOORE, From One Cheatin' Heart To Another
      [PatMoore.com] Ca

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      BYRON PARK & HIS MOUNTAINEERS, Married Life Blues (Legacy)
      The VILLAGE BOYS, Old Joe Is At It Again (Documents)
      JIMMIE LOGSDON, Hank Williams Sings The Blues No More (Bear Family)
      CLIFFIE STONE I Don't Believe Them At All (Cattle)
      JOHNNY BOND & DICK REINHART, Don't Look Now (ASV)
      The STATLER BROTHERS Me And Bobby McGee (Mercury)
      JOHNNY & JACK, I Can't Tell My heart That (Bear Family)
      PETER FELDMAN, Down The Old Plank Road (Hen Cackle)
      JERRY LEE LEWIS, Waiting For A Train (Sun)
      RICKY SKAGGS, So Round So Firm So Fully Packed (Epic)
      MERLE HAGGARD, If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time (Shock)
      JOHNNY CASH, Wide Open Road (Music Masters)
      JOHN GRENELL & PAUL WALDEN, Back In Baby's Arms (Joe Brown) NZ
      The JUDDS, Blue Nun Cafe (ACA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TODD FRITSCH, Tables [ToddFritsch.com]
      GILLIAN WELCH, Elvis Presley Blues [Acony]
      ELVIS PRESLEY, She's Not You [RCA]
      ANNE HILLS, The Raggedy Man [AnneHills.com]
      CHUTE NINE, Mexican Dog [CD-Tex]
      ANNE MURRAY, I'm Confessin' That I Love You/
      I'm A Fool To Care [EMI] Ca
      SHELLEY POSEN: If He's Gone, Let Him Go
      [ShelleyPosen.com] Ca
      SANDY STEWART, May You Always [Pickwick]
      DANIEL & AMY CARWILE, Rutland's Reel
      [DanielAndAmyCarwile.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29 8:06 AM
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 30 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on:
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcast: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm CHRISTCHURCH

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

        KENNY DALE, Bluest Heartache Of The Year
        LEE KERNAGHAN, Scrubbashin' [Oz]
        ALISON KRAUSS & UNION STATION,
        - I Don't Know Why
        SLIM WHITMAN, Love Song Of The Waterfall
        ANN BUSH, As Usual [NZ]
        HANK WILLIAMS,
        - My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
        RITCHIE & BRIONIE ROBERTS,
        - Down The Trail Of Aching Hearts [NZ]
        JOHN PRINE & LUCINDA WILLIAMS,
        - Wedding Bells/Let's Turn Back The Years

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        GENE AUTRY, Gone Fishin'
        CARTER FAMILY, It'll Aggravate Your Soul
        CARLENE CARTER, Me And The Wildwood Rose
        CARTER FAMILY, Mountain Lady
        CARLENE CARTER, My Dixie Darling
        JIM GLASER, If I Had You To Love Over Again
        DAN ROBERTS, I Miss John Wayne
        JIM GLASER, United Airlines
        DOC STOVALL, To Hear Gene Autry Sing
        GENE AUTRY, Home On The Range
        KATI MAC, (katimac.com)
        - If I Knew Then What I Know Now
        JAY SPEIGHT, Kiss Me Kate [TSP]
        STAN ROGERS,
        - The Mary Ellen Carter (Borealis) [Ca]
        TIMOTHY RAY WILSON,
        - As Monday Morning Comes Around [TSP]
        The BE GOOD TANYAS, Oh Susanna [Ca]
        C.R. ECKER BAND, California Cowboy [TSP]
        CHANGE Of KEY, Silence Ain't Golden [Ne]
        CHANGE Of KEY, If This Were My Movie [Ne]
        DALE DUNCAN, [Oz]
        - Don't Make Me Go To Bed And I'll Be Good
        The CORNELL HURD BAND, Texas Eyes
        DALE DUNCAN, I Only See You [Oz]