Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 9:36 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 23 July. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      DOLLY PARTON, Making Believe [Pegasus]
      JIMMIE RODGERS, In The Jailhouse Now [Delta]
      DEREK KIRKLAND, My Heart's In Carolina [unreleased] NZ
      BETTY EVANS, Over The Rainbow [unreleased] NZ
      KEITH WHITLEY, When You Say Nothing At All [BMG]
      JOHNNY CASH, I Walk The Line [BMG]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, The Gold Rush Is Over [unreleased] NZ
      ROY ORBISON, Crying [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DAVID LAVENDER, 27 Miles [CD-Tex]
      The GLORY HEIRS,
      I Won't Have Time To Say Goodbye [Amber Family]
      JULIE INGRAM, Anytime Anywhere [CD-Tex]

      HANK WILLIAMS, Thank God (MGM)
      JIMMIE TARLTON, Brown Eyes (Hightone)
      JACK FORD, I Understand Just How You Feel (Proper)
      PATSY MONTANA, Cowboy Rhythm (Cattle)
      MARVIN RAINWATER, The Black Sheep (Bear Family)
      The JOHNSON MOUNTAIN BOYS,
      I Could Change My Mind (Rounder)
      HANK SNOW & ANITA CARTER,
      Keep Your Promise Willie Thomas (Bear Family)
      JOHN GRENELL & PAUL WALDEN,
      World Full Of Women (Joe Brown) NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD, Because You Can't Be Mine (Bear Family)
      JIM & JESSE, Grin And Bear It (Pinecastle)
      FREDDY FENDER, Living It Down (Dot)
      DON GIBSON, Foggy River (BMG)
      WAYLON JENNINGS, You Asked Me To (BMG)
      HIGHWAY101, Home On The Range (Liberty)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      CHARLIE KYLES, Heaven's So Far Away [Glory Train]
      DANIEL & AMY CARWILE, Tom & Sylvia's Waltz/Dog Hill
      [DanielAndAmyCarwile.com]
      JEREMY STEPHENS & TOM MINDTE,
      The Lover's Quarrel [pxrec.com]
      TAYLOR ARAN, Francis Roy [Tim McCreight] Ca
      ARLON BENNETT, Fender Bender Baby [ArlonBennett.com]
      MAK KAYLOR, Keepers Of The World [Diamond Back]
      BRAD COLERICK, Dismal River Run [BradColerick.com]
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD & RAY PRICE,
      That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine [Lost Horizon]
      THEA HOPKINS, Medicine Line [TheaHopkins.com]
      DANIEL & AMY CARWILE, Chief Sitting Bull
      [DanielAndAmyCarwile.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21 8:46 PM
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 23 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on:
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcast:
        6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        DON WALSER, All Around Cowboy
        MARTY RIVERS, Mama You're The Lady [TSP]
        DON WALSER, Yodel Polka
        The SADDLETONES, Last Ounce Of Pride
        LEO HAYES, Just Looking At You [TSP]
        The SADDLETONES, Hitch Yer Wagon
        AL GRANT & GLEN FLYNN,
        - How's The World Treating You (Ire)
        The OAK RIDGE BOYS (Doug Davis)
        KITTY WELLS, A Bridge I Just Can't Burn
        MIKE SILER,
        - Leavin' And Sayin' Goodbye [TSP]
        KITTY WELLS, Step Aside
        McADOO PERKINS, Haggard Had It Right
        MERLE HAGGARD (Doug Davis)
        JOHNNY COOPER,
        - She Was Happy Till She Met You (NZ)
        JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS,
        - I'm In A Prison Without Any Walls (NZ)
        RICHARD BENNETT,
        - Last Train From Poor Valley
        CONNIE SMITH, You Light Up My Life
        RICHARD BENNETT, Gentle On My Mind
        MICHAEL MYERS, Those Were The Days
        The JUDDS (Doug Davis)
        MICHAEL MYERS, My Heart Ain't That Brave
        WARNER MACK, I'll Still Be Missing You
        DAISY MAE & OLD BROTHER CHARLIE (1949)
        WARNER MACK, Leave My Dream Alone
        DAISY MAE & OLD BROTHER CHARLIE,