Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 16 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *

      This Week's Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      WILLIAM RAY, Hillbilly Sailor [Stardust]
      RAY SANDERS,
      I'm Just Getting Over, Getting Over You [Diamond Back]
      GENE MELENDREZ, Lesson In The Blues [Stardust]
      MITCH SNOW, Discovery School [Diamond Back]
      DICK SHUEY, I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name [Hero]
      SYLVIA, Watching Life With The Sound Turned Down
      [Mark Trail Music]
      JAMES STEVENS, I Could Have Been Your Guy
      [Canadian American]
      TOMMY TOWNSEND with WAYLON JENNINGS,
      Holes In My Boots [Mark Trail Music]
      AAGE "OAGEE" NORDHEIM,
      No Back Against The Wall [Oagee.no] No
      OLDE FRIENDS,
      Don't Pick The Flowers In My Garden [TJ McCreight] Ca
      RICK PICKREN, Home On The Range [Big Strike Music]
      TANNIS SLIMON & The HOOFBEATS,
      What I'm Gonna Do [TJ McCreight] Ca
      JEREMY STEPHENS & TOM MINDTE,
      The Lightning Express [pxrec.com]
      PORTER WAGONER, Moments Of Meditation [Omni]
      BRAD COLERICK with SUZY BOGGUSS,
      Ring Of Fire [BradColerick.com]
      LILY CONNORS, Fickle Fingers [NFSA] Oz
      GORDON PARSONS, Why Do I Gamble [Selection] Oz
      BRAD COLERICK, My Ex-Wife [BradColerick.com]
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN,
      Just The Other Side Of Nowhere [Oh Boy!]
      CORI BREWSTER, Broken Compass [CoriBrewster.com] Ca
      DOC WATSON, Greenville Trestle High [Sugar Hill]
      MARK KNOPFLER & EMMYLOU HARRIS,
      Love And Happiness [Mercury]
      BILLY DON BURNS, WILLIE NELSON & HANK COCHRAN,
      Patsy [BillyDonBurns.com]
      RIDERS IN THE SKY, The First Cowboy Song [Rounder]
      KAREN COLLINS, Rumors [Azalea City]
      FRANK McCAFFREY, Blackboard Of My Heart [Ritz] Ire
      BRAD PAISLEY, Flowers [Sony/BMG]
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD & RAY PRICE,
      I Love You Because [Lost Highway]
      MICHAEL FIX feat STUIE FRENCH,
      My Guitar Is My Sweetheart [MichaelFix.com] Oz
      NEWLANDERS, Pittsburg Town [Newlanders.com]
      MICHAEL FIX, Two Time Shuffle [MichaelFix.com] Oz
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 16 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

        CRYSTAL GAYLE,
        - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
        ERNEST TUBB, Slipping Around
        BOXCAR WILLIE, Waiting For A Train
        DIXIE CHICKS, Travelling Soldier
        EDDIE LOW, Sunday Daddy [NZ]
        GENE AUTRY, Goodbye Little Darling
        OAK RIDGE BOYS,
        - Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight
        GEORGE STRAIT, Write This Down

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        RAY PRICE, Next Voice You Hear
        EASTON CORBIN, Lovin' You Is Fun
        EARL WATTS, My Brother Private William Jones
        ED BENTLEY, Who Was That Old Man?
        SMILEY BATES, Open Pit Mine
        GEORGE JONES, Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes?
        SYLVIA, Nobody
        RAY PRICE [Doug Davis]
        COMMANDER NASH, My Old Guitar [TSP]
        GEORGE & TAMMY [Doug Davis]
        MOLLY O'DAY, I Heard My Mother Weeping
        WILBURN BROTHERS,
        - I Know You Don't Love Me Anymore
        PORTER WAGONER, Barlow Chapin
        WILBURN BROTHERS, If It's Wrong To Love You
        PORTER WAGONER, Darling Debra Jean
        WILBURN BROTHERS, I'll Sail My Ship Alone
        KEITH WHITLEY, Leave Well Enough Alone
        LEYLA FENCES, Trophy Wife
        HANK WILLIAMS, First Year Blues
        ELTON BRITT, One For The Wonder