automatic file notation/folder content listing

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 2:19 PM
      I've been downloading torrent files for the last few months but not
      doing anything about keeping note of what I've got.
      I'm now interested in coming up with a trade list, but have a pretty
      large amount of files to do it easily by hand.
      So what I'm wondering right now is. Is there such a thing as a
      computer program that will do it for me automatically. That is go
      through a folder on a hardrive and list all its content files?
      Has anybody come across such a thing? Was wondering if it was down to
      my lack of knowledge of Windows that I wasn't aware of this but those
      people I've asked locally have been having to notate by hand
      Stevo
      Np Magazine DEfinitive Daze Shot by Both Sides
    • Steve Berry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16 1:32 PM
        One that was recommended to me is Directory Lister:

        http://www.krksoft.com/

        I've been too busy to try it out, though....

        -- Steve