automatic file notation/folder content listing

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
      I've been downloading torrent files for the last few months but not
      doing anything about keeping note of what I've got.
      I'm now interested in coming up with a trade list, but have a pretty
      large amount of files to do it easily by hand.
      So what I'm wondering right now is. Is there such a thing as a
      computer program that will do it for me automatically. That is go
      through a folder on a hardrive and list all its content files?
      Has anybody come across such a thing? Was wondering if it was down to
      my lack of knowledge of Windows that I wasn't aware of this but those
      people I've asked locally have been having to notate by hand
      Stevo
      Np Magazine DEfinitive Daze Shot by Both Sides
    • Steve Berry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
        One that was recommended to me is Directory Lister:

        http://www.krksoft.com/

        I've been too busy to try it out, though....

        -- Steve