Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 July

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 09 July. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Queensland Bungalow [EMI] Oz
      JIM REEVES, Butterfly Love [RCA]
      WATTIE, Don't Let Our Sweet Love Die [unreleased] NZ
      TERRY SMITH, The Chicken Song [Rhinestone Rooster Records]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Before I Met You [unreleased] NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD, Branded Man [Capitol]
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS, Down The Trail Of Aching Hearts/NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, A Word To Texas Jack [EMI] Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      AAGE "OAGEE" NORDHEIM,
      I'm Gonna Love Her Like There's No Tomorrow [oagee.no] No
      ARLON BENNETT, Straight A's In Love [ArlonBennett.com]
      CORI BREWSTER, She's Still Beautiful [CoriBrewster.com] Ca
      ARLON BENNETT, Be The Change [ArlonBennett.com]
      DINAH SHORE, Buttons And Bows [ASV]
      BOBBY BARE, I've Got A Thing About Trains [Omni]
      The DINNING SISTERS, Beg Your Pardon [Jasmine]
      PORTER WAGONER, Little Boy's Prayer [Omni]
      CLIFFIE STONE, Everyone's Sweetheart And Nobody's Gal [Jasmine]
      EMILY KURN, Mississippi Moon [EmilyKurnMusic.com]
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, In The Middle Of An Island [Cema]
      JOEL MABUS, Roll Down The Line [JoelMabus.com]
      The RARELY HERD, I Still Miss Someone [TheRarelyHerd.com]
      ARLO GUTHRIE, In Times Like These [RisingSonRecords.com]
      EILAN JEWELL, Walking Down The Line [EilanJewell.com]
      ARLO GUTHRIE, City Of New Orleans [RisingSonRecords.com]
      EILAN JEWELL, Rich Man's World [EilanJewell.com]
      DAVE PRIOR, Early Childhood Days [Dave Prior] Oz
      BRAD COLERICK, Let Her Fall In Love [BradColerick.com]
      RED HOT POKER DOTS, Gundagai [RedHotPokerDots.com] Oz
      BRAD COLERICK, Juarez [BradColerick.com]
      JOAN OSBORNE, Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends [Shock]
      WILLIE NELSON & RAY PRICE, Goin' Away Party [Lost Highway]
      CHET ATKINS, The Third Man Theme [Rajon]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
          TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

          Monday 09 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
          Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
          COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
          105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
          plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

          Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
          Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

          (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

          MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
          Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

          Podcast: listen or download at ...
          incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
          * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Musical Melange *

          MISSI JOHNSON, Don't Close Your Eyes [TSP]
          PORTER WAGONER, Trademark
          K.A. PATTERSON & The PARADISE BAND,
          - Montgomery In The Rain [TSP]
          PORTER WAGONER, Be Glad You Ain't Me
          HANGIN' With STOGIE, It Ain't Me, Babe [TSP]
          ROY DRUSKY, Fraulein
          ED BENTLEY, Maybe She's Waiting [TSP]
          ROY DRUSKY, My Way
          CHANGE Of KEY,
          - An Old Suitcase Filled With Yesteryears (Ne)
          BOBBY DARIN, Be Honest With Me
          ANDY GRIFFITH, Make Yourself Comfortable
          ANDY GRIFFITH, What It Was Was Football
          TIM GRIMM, Fruit
          MERLE TRAVIS,
          - Tuck Me To Sleep In My Old 'Tucky Home
          TIM GRIMM, Rebecca Versaiiles
          BUDDY MERRILL,
          - Blues Eyes Crying In The Rain
          TIM GRIMM, Zenas Carter