Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 02 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *

      This Week's Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      STEVE HILL & BEST FRIENDS, We'll Always Have Texas [CD-Tex]
      The CATTLESTOPS, It Just Happens [cattlestops.com] NZ
      ROBERT MARTIN, This Country [CD-Tex]
      TODD SNIDER, You Think You Know Somebody [MCA]
      JOE GREEN, Veteran's Barbeque [CD-Tex]
      BARBARA DUNN, R. A. Fiddlin' Man [EH King]
      NEIL ANDREWS, Bartlett's Talent Show [Comstock] Oz
      BOBBY CHITWOOD, Johnny Came Home Today [CD-Tex]
      PORTER WAGONER, A Place To Hang My Hat [Shock]
      SHIRLEY THOMS, The Valley Of Contentment [Rajon] Oz
      TEX MORTON, All Set And Saddled (1936) [EMI] NZ/Oz
      SMILIN' BILLY BLINKHORN,
      Can't You Take It Back And Change It For A Boy? [Rajon] Oz
      ROD DERRETT, Short Back 'n' Sides [EMI] NZ
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Seven Year Itch [EMI] Oz
      WOODIE BROTHERS, Like Likker Better Than Me (1931) [TIM]
      BIRD & TINES feat GORD MAXWELL, Redneck Country [Triplestrand]
      JASON WILBER, Lazy Afternoon [Jason Wilber]
      LONG JOHN BEST, Saying Grace Is Saying Thank You [Dualtone] Oz
      WYLIE & The WILD WEST, Hooves Of The Horses [Dualtone]
      CHAD MORGAN, The Taterville Women's Auxiliary Sewing Circle [EMI] Oz
      MADDOX BROTHERS & ROSE, The Hiccough Song [Proper]
      CHRIS SMITH, The Key To Heaven [Jordan]
      ANNE MURRAY, I Wonder Who's Kissing Him Now [Capitol] Ca
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD & RAY PRICE,
      My Life's Been A Pleasure [Lost Highway]
      SHORTY RANGER, Waiting By The Waterfall [BMG] Oz
      WILLIE NELSON & MERLE HAGGARD, My Mary [Lost Highway]
      BILLY BRIDGE with KAREN O'SHEA,
      Forever Has Come To An End [Billy Bridge] Oz
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN, I Forgot To Remember To Forget [Oh Boy!]
      FELICITY, You Can't Break My Heart [EMI] Oz
      RED HOT POKER DOTS, Red Hot Stomp [RedHotPokerDots.com] Oz
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 02 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

        SLIM DUSTY, Country Revival [Oz]
        CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory
        JOY SLOANE, Smoke Along The Track [NZ]
        DANIEL O'DONNELL, Don't Say Love [Ire]
        HANK THOMPSON, The Wild Side Of LIfe
        RITCHIE ROBERTS: Saginaw, Michigan [NZ]
        REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
        - Nothing Lasts Forever [NZ]
        GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        TALES Of TENNESSEE, I'm An Old Cowhand [NZ]
        LEGAL TENDER, Willin' [NZ]
        TALES Of TENNESSEE,
        - When The Bloom Is On The Sage [NZ]
        LEGAL TENDER, Everybody Loves A Lover [NZ]
        TWANGTOWN PARAMOURS, Widow Of The Mountain
        DAVID HAWKINS, Hello Mr Death
        TWANGTOWN PARAMOURS, Walks Like A Duck
        HOMER & JETHRO, Any News From Nashville?
        * TRACY McARA (Drinking Songs Part 5)
        RAY PRICE (Doug Davis)
        HOMER & JETHRO, Number One Fan
        GEORGE JONES (Doug Davis)
        HOMER & JETHRO, I Can Do Without Nashville
        NANCY CASSIDY, Wanna Be The One
        DARRYL HOLTER, Mouffetard Noir
        NANCY CASSIDY, What A Glorious Thing
        SONNY JAMES, Cat Came Back
        JOHNNY HENDERSON, Any Old Port In A Storm
        SHAWN CUDDY, Mamma's Roses [Ire]
        RALPH COLLIER, Everybody At The Party
        CHRIS CAGLE, Southern Girl