Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 June

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 25 June. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ALBUM of the Week: JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN,
      Standard Songs For Average People [Oh Boy!]

      HANK THOMPSON, Honky Tonk Girl [Disky]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Don't Blame Me For What Happened Last Night [Madacy]
      COLE WILSON & The TUMBLEWEEDS, Lost One [Viking] NZ
      KITTY WELLS, Amigo's Guitar [MCA]
      TERRY ROBERTS, I Wish I Had A Nickel [unreleased] NZ
      BOB McGUIGAN, My Rucksack, My Guitar and Me [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I Don't Hurt Anymore [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS 3rd, You're The Reason [Curb]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      NEIL ANDREWS, Walking Floodlit Stages [self] Oz
      KAREN COLLINS & The BACKROADS BAND, Guitar Queen [Azalea City]
      NEIL ANDREWS, Mistaken Identity [self] Oz
      SLIM DUSTY feat ROLF HARRIS, Duncan [EMI] Oz
      SHORTY RANGER, Clarabelle [Rajon] Oz
      HANK WILLIAMS, Please Don't Let Me Love You [Polydor]
      The MELANCHOLY RAMBLERS, Calling You [MelancholyRamblers.com]
      The RHYTHM BOYS, Mississippi Mud (1930) Rajon
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN, Where The Blue Of The Night [Oh Boy!]
      ERIK BALKEY, Livin' In Lesserville [ErikBalkey.com]
      HANK WILLIAMS, Please Make Up Your Mind [Polydor]
      CLIFF BRUNER, It Makes No Difference Now (1938) [TIM]
      TONI POLLARD, Make Up Your Mind [ToniPollard.com] Oz
      WILLIE HARRIS, The Crystal Palace [EH King]
      JEFF REA & The POLYESTER BOYS, Burn Your Heart Tonight [RosyParsons.com] NZ
      The TOPP TWINS, Tijuana Rose [ToppTwins.co.nz] NZ
      The CHAPS, You Sure Did A Number On Me [theChaps.com] NZ
      JOHNNY CASH, (John Prine's) The Hobo Song [Universal]
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN, Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Age [Oh Boy!]
      PEE WEE KING feat GENE STEWART,
      I'm Goin' Back To The Middle Of The Middle West [Jasmine]
      HOMER & JETHRO: Don't Telephone, Don't Telegraph, Tell A Woman (1947)
      FROM THE HEARTLAND, Ken-Caid [Comstock]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 25 June 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Musical Melange *

        SHERRIL BLACK, Because We Love
        CLINTON GREGORY, If That Ain't Jones
        MALLORY HOPE, Yodeling At The Grand Ole Opry
        CLINTON GREGORY, She Did
        DENNIS REYNOLDS, These Old Boots
        JOSH TURNER, Whatcha Reckon
        BENNY BERRY, Jesus Take A Hold
        KAY STARR & TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD,
        - Oceans Of Tears
        JEREMY CHITWOOD, Can't Live With 'Em
        JOHNNY PAYCHECK, A-11
        VINCE GILL, Kindly Keep It Country
        JOHNNY PAYCHECK, Jukebox Charlie
        EDDY ARNOLD, You'd Better Stop Tellin' Lies
        HANK SNOW, Queen Of Draw Poker Town
        BOB LUCIER, A Fool Such As I
        * Tracy McAra (Drinking Songs Pt 4)
        BOB HOLLAR & JOHN HUNSUCKER,
        - Two Old Guitars And Two Old Men
        * Doug Davis (Ernie Ashworth)
        CHANGE Of KEY,
        - Heaven's Perfect Husband Catalogue
        PHILIP ENGLISH, Mother Dear Of Mine [Ire]
        ARCHIE CAMPBELL,
        - Trouble In The Amen Corner
        PHILIP ENGLISH, Irish Eyes [Ire]
        BUCKY HALKER & ANDY DEE,