Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 June

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 18 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *

      This Week's Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RAY STEVENS, Turn Your Radio On [Pazzazz]
      KAREN COLLINS, Rumors [Azalea City]
      PHILLIP CLARKSON, Twenty-Four Seven [South Fork]
      KAREN COLLINS, Sentimental Journey [Azalea City]
      PHILLIP CLARKSON, Find You A Woman [South Fork]
      DOUG PLOSS, Cowgirl Tattoo [DougPloss.com]
      MIKE LUSK, Memories Are Forever [Triplestrand Prods]
      WALTER BRENNAN, I Believe [Universal]
      CHRIS GRAY, Savin' It Up For A Rainy Day [Triplestrand Prods]
      SI KHAN, Moose Lodge [Strictly Country]
      JAMES ALAN SHELTON, Hard Times Come Again No More [JamesAlanShelton.com]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Don't Make Me Ashamed [Pegasus]
      The ANTIPODEAN SERENADERS, Shivery River [self] NZ
      MARTY ROBBINS, After You Leave Me [Pegasus]
      JIMMIE RODGERS (1931), Let Me Be Your Slide Track [TIM]
      TEX MORTON, Across The Great Divide [EMI] NZ/Oz
      NELSTONE's HAWAIIANS (1929), Mobile Country Blues [TIM]
      The CATTLESTOPS, Play My Way Home [Jayrem] NZ
      FERLIN HUSKY, Don't Fall Asleep At The Wheel [TIM]
      JOHN & MICHELE LAW, Hobo Trail [theLaws.ca] CA
      GARRY JACKSON, Hardy Jackson [Wild Oats]
      JASON WHITED, Steady As She Goes [Hillcrest]
      BILL WENCE, She's Leavin' For Dallas [BillWencePromotions.com]
      SLIM DUSTY, There's A Rainbow 'Round My Memories [EMI] Oz
      GEORGE JONES & EMMYLOU HARRIS, All Fall Down [Columbia]
      CHAS McDEVITT SKIFFLE GROUP feat NANCY WHISKEY, Freight Train [Disky] UK
      NEAL & LEANDRA, Leaving [NealAndLeandra.com]
      The MELANCHOLY RAMBLERS, Angel In A Devil's World [MelancholyRamblers.com]
      MICHAEL GAITHER, Highway 17 [MichaelGaither.com]
      CHRIS GILBURG, This Old Truck [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      The CATTLESTOPS, Raumati Rag [Jayrem] NZ
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 18 June 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

        DOUG STONE, Gone Out Of My Mind
        JOE DIFFIE, Texas Size Heartache
        ALAN JACKSON, Here In The Real World
        ROBBIE DOUGLAS, That's Alright Mama [NZ]
        BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Overlander Trail [Oz]
        ANN BUSH, Sentimental Ole You [NZ]
        TERRY ROBERTS, I Wish I Had A Nickel [NZ]
        TOMMY EMMANUEL & TROY CASSAR-DALEY,
        - Working Man Blues

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE: A Musical Miscellany *

        JOHNNY DUNCAN & JANIE FRICKE, Stranger
        DENNIS GURWELL, I Want To Get Drunk [TSP]
        GEORGE JONES & WILLIE NELSON,
        - I Gotta Get Drunk
        EVI & JIM ED BROWN, (Faroe Is/USA)
        - Oh, How I Miss You Tonight [Hillcrest]
        ROSANNE CASH & BOBBY BARE,
        - No Memories Hangin' Round
        DANNY HOOPER, Hold On [Hillcrest] (Oz)
        CHARLIE CLINE, Eighth Of January