Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 June

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 11 June. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CHET ATKINS, Black Mountain Rag [RCA]
      PATTI PAGE, San Antonio Rose [Dynamic]
      HANK SNOW, Southern Cannonball [Dynamic]
      HANK WILLIAMS, Half As Much [Dynamic]
      BING CROSBY & The ANDREWS SISTERS, Don't Fence Me In [Dynamic]
      CHET ATKINS & MARK KNOPFLER, The Next Time I'm In Town [RCA]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Kiss An Angel Good Morning [unreleased] NZ
      MARK KNOPFLER & EMMYLOU HARRIS, This Is Us [RCA]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      ROBYN SCOTT, I Wanna Live Like That [Hillcrest] Canada
      PORTER WAGONER, Committed To Parkview [Shock]
      REG GALLANT, Hillbilly Heaven [EH King]
      SONS Of DIXIE, Don't Ever Go Wrong [TIM]
      JOEL MABUS, Liza Jane/WLS & Prairie Farmer [JoelMabus.com]
      The SHELTON BROTHERS, On The Owl Hoot Trail [TIM]
      OWEN BLUNDELL, Those Old Tex Morton Blues [unknown] Oz
      RIDERS In The SKY, Ol' Cowpoke [Rounder]
      The INK SPOTS, I'd Walk A Country Mile [Readers Digest]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON & CHAD MORGAN, A Country Balladeer [EMI] Oz
      HAMILTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS BAND, Wicked Path Of Sin [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      BARRY CRUMP, A Dog Named Blue [unknown] NZ
      JOHN GRENELL, Down On The Farm [CBS] NZ
      The CATTLESTOPS, Damn That Cattlestop [cattlestops.com] NZ
      ARLY KARLSEN, The Day I Found You [Hillcrest] Norway
      HOMER & JETHRO, Oh Top Forty [RCA]
      DON DEAL, Harbor Lights [donjim records]
      SHELBY LYNNE, Don't Get Around Much Anymore [Sony]
      BOB WILLS & His PLAYBOYS, Bubbles In My Beer [Sony]
      BILL WENCE, Gonna Find Me A Bluebird [BillWencePromotions.com]
      LEA, The Swell [thisislea.com]
      AUSTIN LOUNGE LIZARDS, Banjo Players In Heaven [Blue Corn]
      DON POWELL, Ronda's Moves [EH King]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 11 June 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Musical Miscellany *

        DENNIS HURWELL, Cold Coffee (TSP)
        EDDY ARNOLD (Doug Davis)
        CHUCK CUSIMANO, Man In The Moon (TSP)
        BILLY DEAN (Doug Davis)
        JACOB HALLER, Ballad of Anne Hutchinson (TSP)
        PAM LIST, Michelle Rose [Oz]
        SLIM DUSTY, What A Wonderful World [Oz]
        STAN VERRA, My Old Tin Shack [Oz]
        DOC WATSON, Never No More Blues
        RAY HARRISON, The Old Water Mill
        DOC WATSON & CHET ATKINS,
        - Me And Chet Made A Record
        HEYWOOD BANKS, OhioIowaIdahoHawaii Highway
        The HARD ROAD TRIO, You Got Me Thinkin'
        HEYWOOD BANKS,
        - Me Mother's Gigantic Brassiere
        DAVID ALLEN COE (Doug Davis)
        *TRACY McARA (Drinking Songs Part 2)
        DON WILLIAMS, Heart Of Hearts
        JUSTIN TOWNES EARLE,
        Nothing's Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me
        DON WILLIAMS, What If It Worked Like That
        DARIN WARNER, Believe (Hillcrest) [Oz]
        TONY DENIKOS, High In The Low Country
        LONNIE BARTMESS,
        - Do It All Over Again (Hillcrest)
        WILLIE, LUKA & MICAH NELSON,
        - Come On Back Jesus
        BELLE CANNON, Reel Me In (Hillcrest) [UK]
        WILLIE & LUKAS NELSON,
        - Every Time He Drinks He Thinks Of Her
        CLAYTON CLAXTON,
        - It Still Don't Sound Like Merle (Hillcrest)
        WADE BOWEN, On My Way To Wonderful
        CRAIG MORITZ,
        - Only When You're Lonely (Hillcrest) [Ca]
        RHETT MILLER, Sweet Dreams
        MARTY ROBBINS, Begging To You