Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 June

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 04 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      FLETCHER HARRINGTON, After The Hanging Of The Tall Pine Gang [Lopic.com]
      KITTY ROSE, Mornin' Kind Of Feelin' [Comstock]
      GARY GAMBLE, Melody Ace's Tribute [GaryGamble.ie] Ire
      DAVIDSON & TURNER, Goin' Out Of My Mind [Comstock]
      The ANTIPODEAN SERENADERS, By The Watermelon Vine [self] NZ
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Let's Talk About Me [HotClubSandwich.co.nz] NZ
      SI KAHN, First Time At A War [Strictly Country]
      SYLVIA, Bus Stop [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      BOGGY BRANCH BAND, The Smell Of The Campfire [Stardust]
      PATRICK RILEY, Where's The Kids Gone [Mark Trail Music]
      BUSTER DOSS, You Can't Take Texas Out Of Me [Stardust]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      CHARLIE POOLE, My Wife Went Away And Left Me (Columbia)
      SHIRLEY THOMS, Cabin In The Pines (Hadley) Oz
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD, Git Along Little Yearlings (Bear Family)
      The EASY RIDERS, Lonesome Rider (Bear Family)
      LESTER FLATT, I Can't Tell The Boys From The Girls (RCA)
      LUKE SIMMONS, Geisha Girl (Columbia) NZ/Ca
      HANK SNOW, The Anniversary Of A Broken Heart (Proper)
      WILLIE NELSON, Look What Thoughts Will Do (Columbia)
      SADDLE BAGS, I Ain't Got Nobody (saddlebagstheband.com)
      JEFF & SHERI EASTER, The Giver (Benson)
      DOUG STONE, Burning Down The Town (Epic)
      LORRIE MORGAN, Soldier Of Love (BMG)
      DECLAN NERNEY, Crazy In Love With You (Rajon) Ire
      GEORGE JONES, Milwaukee Here I Come (Epic)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MICHAEL THOMASON, Bound For Glory [Comstock]
      JESSE SMITH, Doctor Doctor [Dualtone]
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Extra [Train Wreck]
      MARJORIE MICHELLE ROSE, Hopelessly Yours [MarjorieMichelleRose.com]
      BRADLEY WEST, Willie's Song [FreedomTracks.com]
      CROWDED HOUSE, Don't Stop Now [EMI] NZ
      HOMER & JETHRO, So Long #2 [RCA]
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Midnight On The Water [Train Wreck]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 04 June 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

        HANK LOCKLIN, Country Hall Of Fame
        JIM REEVES, Mother Went A-Walking
        LEFTY FRIZZELL, Waltz Of The Angels
        HANK WILLIAMS, Men With Broken Hearts
        The LOUVIN BROTHERS, Katie Dear
        The CARTER FAMILY, No Telephone In Heaven
        WILF CARTER, Old Shep
        RED SOVINE, I Didn't Jump The Fence

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        FRED JACK & MIKE HEADRICK, Mister Moon
        MARTY ROBBINS, Lily Of The Valley
        ERNIE ASHWORTH & MIKE HEADRICK,
        - Duet With A Steel Guitar
        ALAN JACKSON,
        - So You Don't Have To Love Me Anymore
        MARK PELL, Been Down That Road Before
        ALAN JACKSON, Talk Is Cheap
        TOMMY ALLEN, Good Old Boys
        MERLE HAGGARD, Shopping For Dresses
        ERNIE HOLLAR, I Can't Forget You
        SOME VELVET EVENING, Shooting The Breeze
        *TRACY McARA: Drinking Songs (Part One)
        CHICKIE WILLIAMS, Beyond The Sunset
        DON DENNIS, Picture Of Your Mother
        CHICKIE WILLIAMS, Faded Old Love Letters
        LEFTOVER SALMON, Bayou Town
        MARY KAY PLACE & Willie Nelson,
        - Something To Brag About
        LEFTOVER SALMON, Liza