PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 5/26 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007

      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:06 Blue Mountain Blue Canoe Dog Days Roadrunner
      11:10 Allison Moorer You'll Never Know Getting Somewhere Sugar Hill
      11:13 Slaid Cleaves Road Too Long Wishbones Philo
      11:16 The Broken West Baby On My Arm I Can't Go On, I'll Go On
      11:20 Model Rockets Hacksaw Hip Hooray Pilot County Suite Book
      11:24 Graham Parker & The Rumour Saturday Night Is Dead Squezzing
      Out Sparks Arista
      11:28 Vince Bell Ranch Land Recado Steadyboy
      ----- air break -----
      11:36 Grand Champeen Different Sort Of Story Dial T For This In
      Music We Trust
      11:38 The Figgs Reaction Sucking In Stereo HearBox
      11:43 Richmond Fontaine Capsized Thirteen Cities El Cortez
      11:46 Alvin Youngblood Hart Deep Blue Sea Down In The Alley
      Memphis International
      11:52 Johnny Cash I Still Miss Someone 16 Biggest Hits Sony
      DJ Comments: request
      11:55 Rough Shop Lines & Shadows Destination Anywhere self-released
      11:59 Webb Pierce Slowly The Best of Webb Pierce MCA
      12:01 Hacienda Brothers Mental Revenge Hacienda Brothers Koch
      ----- air break -----
      12:09 Dolly Varden Everything The Panic Bell Undertow
      12:12 Continental Drifters Too Little, Too Late Better Day
      Razor & Tie
      12:12 Tim Easton Amor Azul Break Your Mother's Heart New West
      12:20 Charlie Musselwhite It Ain't Right Takin' My Time Arhoolie
      12:23 Randy Weeks Transister Radio Sugarfinger self-released
      12:27 The Tripwires Lesson Pony Makes You Look Around self-released
      12:30 Marti Jones You Can't Take Love For Granted Used Guitars A&M
      ----- air break -----
      12:39 Two Cow Garage Come Back To Shelby III Shelterhouse
      12:43 Thee Emergency Holdin' On Can You Dig It? Blue Disguise
      ----- air break -----
      12:58 Charlie Rich Don't Tear Me Down The Complete Hi Recordings
      Of Charlie Rich Hi