Radioactive records return?

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 2:54 AM
      I'd hoped we'd seen the back of the notorious bootleg label
      Radioactive. & that hopefully this would mean that record labels who
      were going to give records decent quality reissues were going to be
      able to put out those recordings that Radioactive had usurped them on.
      (including the Straight label recordings that I think Rev-Ola were
      interested in)
      Reading through Forcedexposure's new releases list today it looks like
      they've put out new vinyl editions of material. I take it they're back
      then?
      What a drag.
      Stevo
      Np Son House 6/7/70 Don't MInd People Grinning In Your Face
      (got this same tune by a Tackhead offshoot this week, Bad Dog?)