PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 5/19 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2007
      5/19
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:06 Hacienda Brothers Seven Little Numbers Hacienda Brothers Koch
      11:09 The Broken West You Can Build An Island I Can't Go On, I'll
      Go On Merge
      11:12 Marshall Crenshaw Dime A Dozen Guy #447 Razor & Tie
      11:16 Julie Lee Another You Stillhouse Road Compadre
      11:20 Rough Shop Fences Destination Anywhere self-released
      11:24 River Roses Last Light When We Fall San Jacinto
      11:29 Bottle Rockets Indianapolis 24 Hours A Day Atlantic
      ----- air break -----
      11:36 Tres Chicas Only Broken Bloom, Red & The Ordinary Girl
      Yep Roc
      DJ Comments: request
      11:40 Allison Moorer Let Go Miss Fortune Universal South
      11:44 Blue Mountain It Ain't Easy To Love A Liar Homegrown
      Roadrunner
      11:52 Rich Hopkins & Luminarios Careless El Paso Contingency
      11:57 Tripwires I Was Afraid Of That Makes You Look Around
      self-released
      12:01 Ace How Long An Ace Album Anchor
      12:04 Pernice Brothers Waiting For The Universe Yours, Mine &
      Ours Ashmont
      ----- air break -----
      12:14 Vince Bell Give Chance A Chance Recado Steadyboy
      12:17 Christy McWilson & The Picketts Chip Shop Think For
      Yourself self-released
      12:20 Richmond Fontaine Four Walls Thirteen Cities El Cortez
      12:24 The Black Keys Just Couldn't Tie Me Down Rubber Factory
      Fat Possum
      12:27 Johnny Dyer featuring Rick Holmstrom Stranded In St. Louis
      Listen Up Black Top
      12:31 Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers Sitting At Home Alone
      Natural Boogie Alligator
      12:36 Barrance Whitfield w/ Tom Russell I Want To See The Bright
      Lights Tonight Cowboy Mambo East Side Digital
      ----- air break -----
      12:42 You Am I Who Put The Devil In You Deliverance spinART
      12:46 Thee Emergency Girl You Should've Known Can You Dig It?
      Blue Disguise
      12:48 Chuck Prophet 'Til You Came Along Homemade Blood Cooking
      Vinyl
      ----- air break -----
      12:56 New Riders Of The Purple Sage Glendale Train New Riders Of
      The Purple Sage Columbia