Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 May

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 10:14 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 21 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      NZ CD of the Week: HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Cafe Matrix [HotClubSandwich.co.nz] NZ
      ARTIST of the Week: MICHAEL TIERNAN, Spaces [TiernanTunes.com]
      ALBUM of the Week: MICHAEL GAITHER, Spotted Mule and Other Tales
      [MichaelGaither.com]

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      STEPHEN GOODMAN, Rodeo'n Aint Fun [Comstock]
      CHUCK CASHMERE, The Man I Could Have Been [ChuckCashmere.com]
      BLUE ROSE, Time Has Made A Change [Sugar Hill]
      MICHAEL TIERNAN, Love & Commitment [TiernanTunes.com]
      LINN LORCAN, K Road [rouge.co.nz] NZ
      The CHAPS, Kari Kari Kiri Kiri [theChaps.com] NZ
      MICHAEL GAITHER, Old Tyme Heaven [MichaelGaither.com]
      The MANHATTAN TRANSFER feat ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, Java Jive [Atlantic]
      JERRY JEFF WALKER, Let The Ponies Run [Tried & True]
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Appliances [HotClubSandwich.co.nz] NZ
      RIDERS IN THE SKY, That's How The Yodel Was Born [Rounder]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      BLIND ALFRED REED, We've Got To Have 'Em That's All (Rounder)
      HAWKSHAW HAWKINS, I Suppose (Sing)
      The CARTER FAMILY, Keep On The Sunny Side (Rounder)
      The CARTER FAMILY, Why Do You Cry Little Darling? (JSP)
      The HOLDENS, Just Plain Folks (EMI) Oz
      KEN LEMON, I'm Leaving Town (Viking) NZ
      LEAH DURELLE, Before The Next Teardrop Falls (LeahDurelle.com) Ca
      DOUG MORELAND, End Of The Trail (Timelesstyle Promotions)
      TALULA CARTWRIGHT, When You Believe (Triplestrand Prods)
      DENNIS MARSH, I'm Gonna Change Everything (Rajon) NZ
      MYROL, Quintessential Cowboy (myrolmusic.com) Canada
      TREVOR STEVENS, T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Manuka Sounds) NZ
      MARVIN MORROW, Going Down To The Church House (Glory Train)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      COL MILLINGTON, My Old Tin Shack [ColMillington.com] Oz
      MICHAEL TIERNAN, Sleeeeeping [TiernanTunes.com]
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Welcome To Your Wedding [HotClubSandwich.co.nz] NZ
      RUTH BLOOMQUIST, He's Not You [RuthBloomquist.com]
      MICHAEL GAITHER, High And Lonesome [MichaelGaither.com]
      CARRIE NEWCOMER, KRISTA DETOR & DAVID WEBER, Jug Whiskey [Rosehill]
      TRAVIS RUSH, Just For Tonight [Comstock]
      RIDERS IN THE SKY, So Long Saddle pals [Rounder]
      The ANTIPODEAN SERENADERS, Chasing Rainbows [self] NZ
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 11:47 PM
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 21 May 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

        VINCE GILL, Never Alone
        ISLA GRANT, A Dream Come True [Scot]
        HANK SNOW, I'm Moving On [Ca]
        GENE AUTRY, The Yellow Rose Of Texas
        RITCHIE ROBERTS,
        - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry [NZ]
        GEORGE STRAIT, You're Stronger Than Me
        ANN BUSH, When I Dream [NZ]
        JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS,
        - One By One [NZ]

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        REG McTAGGART, Love Listens [NZ]
        CAMILLE Te NAHU, Te Rina [NZ]
        REG McTAGGART,
        - My Heart Keeps Changing My Mind [NZ]
        LEIGHTON B. WATTS,
        - I Wonder If I'll Ever Get Home [NZ]
        FRED DAGG, Driving Lessons [NZ]
        LEIGHTON B. WATTS,
        - Who'll Tell The Cowboy [NZ]
        RON HALLS, Under Your Spell Again [NZ]
        DUSTY SPITTLE, Dam The Clutha [NZ]
        PAUL WALDEN,
        - That's What I See In You [NZ]
        BRENDAN DUGAN,
        - McKenzie And His Dog [NZ]
        VINCE CALLAHER,
        - Don't Ever Fall In Love [NZ]
        GARNER WAYNE,
        - New Zealand Is My Home [NZ]
        The TARRIERS THREE,
        - We're A Great Big City [NZ]
        BRIAN McCAULEY, Christchurch City [NZ]
        The TARRIERS THREE, Down The Hall [NZ]
        LES CLEVELAND & The Black Billy Boys,
        - Around The Coleridge Run [NZ]
        JOHN GRENELL, Rakaia River Waltz [NZ]
        DOROTHY BRANIGAN & BUSTER KEENE,
        - Seven Lonely Days [NZ]
        JOHN GRENELL, Glendhu Bay [NZ]
        The KITTENS,
        - Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Lose [NZ]
        PETER POSA, Meet Mr Callaghan [NZ]