Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 May

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 10:21 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 07 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The CARTER FAMILY, Diamonds In The Rough [Sphere]
      DON McLEAN, You're My Little Darlin' [Festival]
      The RANKIN FAMILY, Orangedale Whistle [Capitol] Ca
      JUD CASWELL, Let It Go [JudCaswell.com]
      BURNETT JONES, Adios [CD-Tex]
      KIMBERLY BIBB-MARS, The Good Things [Nite Sky]
      SIOBHAN QUINN & MICHAEL BOWERS, Ballad Of Bill Ballou
      [DreamersLoversAndOutlaws.com[]
      GARY & CAROL BIBB, I'm Gonna Miss You [Nite Sky]
      AARON WATSON, San Angelo [CD-Tex]
      WORK O' THE WEAVERS, Long Way To The Graveyard [WorkOTheWeavers.com]
      KARL MOHR, She Gave Me Her Number [GSLmarketing.com.au] Oz

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The TUMBLEWEEDS, She Lies Alone (Viking) NZ
      JOHN GRENELL, Always Wanting You (Joe Brown) NZ
      ROY HOGSED, Daisy Mae (Bear Family)
      ANITA CARTER, Fly Pretty Swallow (Bear Family)
      ERNEST TUBB, Keep My Memory In Your Heart (Collector's Choice)
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Rocky Mountain Lullaby (Bear Family) NZ
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Tell Me Tonight That You Love Me (self) NZ
      LONZO & OSCAR, Dixie Road (First Generation)
      JEAN SHEPARD, I Lost You After All (Bear Family)
      TOM HUNICUTT, Would The Lady? (Diamond Back)
      JON BYRD, Freightliner Fever (JonByrd.com)
      RICK CAVENDER, One-Sided Cease Fire (RickCavenderBand.com)
      JOHN DEER, Mercury Blues (Comstock)
      JESSE MCREYNOLDS & CHARLES WHITSTEIN, Are You Missing Me? (Pinecastle)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GENE BUTLER BAND, This House That We Live In [GeneButlerBand.com]
      SIOBHAN QUINN & MICHAEL BOWERS, Boys Will Be Boys
      [DreamersLoversAndOutlaws.com]
      STEPHEN R CHENEY, Some Days Are Diamonds [GSLmarketing.com.au] Oz
      MONTY HOLMES, What I Do Best [Bang]
      PATSY RIGGIR, I Fall In Love All Over Again [Rajon] NZ
      The AMAZING RHYTHM ACES, Yippee Yi Yo Yo [Breaker]
      ROGER MILLER, Aint Gonna Work No More [RCA]
      RY COODER, Chloe [WB]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 12:33 AM
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 07 May 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

        ISLA GRANT, Sorry [Scot]
        GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole
        GAIL RUSSELL,
        - I'm Just A Country Girl At Heart [NZ]
        JOHN PRINE & TRISH YEARWOOD,
        - When Two Worlds Collide
        BO WALTON, Waiting On A Dream
        LEFTY FRIZZELL,
        - I Never Go Around Mirrors
        JOY SLOANE,
        - By A Fire Of Gidgee Coal [NZ]
        SCOTT BRANNON & TRACEY ROHRBAUGH,
        - How Far Is Heaven

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        DEREK KIRKLAND, Banks Of I Dunno [NZ]
        GARNER WAYNE, Roaming Around New Zealand [NZ]
        REX FRANKLIN: Stop, Look And Listen [NZ]
        DANNY McGIRR, Long Live The West Coast [NZ]
        REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
        - It's Getting Back To Me (That You Don't Care) [NZ]
        KENNY ROBERTS, I Never See Maggie Alone
        KENNY ROBERTS, Billy And Nanny Goat
        KENNY ROBERTS, She Taught Me To Yodel
        DUSTY SPITTLE, The Kingston Flyer [NZ]
        PHIL GARLAND, The KB Cannonball [NZ]
        The PICASSO TRIO, The Fairlie Flyer [NZ]
        KENNY TEO, On The Internet [NZ]
        GARY KRIEG, Thank Your Lucky Star [NZ]
        TREVOR STEVENS, Long Hot Summer [NZ]
        The SKIFFLE MINSTRELS, Plastic Flowers
        (SkiffleMinstrels[at]aol.com)
        The GREAT RECESSION ORCHESTRA,
        - Sales Tax (NewTexRecords.net)
        The SKIFFLE MINSTRELS, All Night Diner
        (SkiffleMinstrels[at]aol.com)
        SUZANNE PRENTICE, It's Only Make Believe [NZ]
        The BELLAMY BROTHERS, Some Broken Hearts
        The GREAT RECESSION ORCHESTRA,
        - Boogie Baby (NewTexRecords.net)
        ROGER MILLER, You're My Kingdom