Re: [fearnwhiskey] Mark Eitzel live

    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      For some reason, Richard, Yahoo Groups is holding your mail as spam. I
      release it when I check the website.

      Pearson, Vudi, and Eitzel were the three constants in the band from the
      beginning; the reunion without Kaphan made sense (though a huge part of
      AMC's sound, he wasn't a full-time member until Everclear, and even Mooney
      went back further -- albeit temporarily -- with the band), but just with
      Vudi -- hell, Vudi was on The Invisible Man. What's really surprising is
      Mooney sparked the most recent reunion and produced Love Songs at his
      studio...

      So who's the rest of the band now? Has Kristen Sobditch joined up?

      On 5/1/07, RICHARD BRAZIER <richard_brazier@...> wrote:

      > Yeah its a tricky one, the AMC name does seem to carry more weight than
      > Mark
      > solo but it does bother me a bit that neither of them are involved though
      > sadly it seems unavoidable.
      > Having said that AMC existed almost before Tim joined (1991) and there are
      >
      > many members of AMC that have come and gone in past (Tom Mallon, Mike
      > Simms,
      > Lisa Davis,Bruce Kaphan to name just a few) so not completely new though
      > hard to imagine Danny not being there.
      >
      > So my emails are working,I didn't think my emails were going through here
      > at
      > moment!
      >
      > The American Music Club/Mark Eitzel archive
      > http://www.geocities.com/rsjbraz/AmericanMusicClubArchive.html
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/richbraz/musictrading.html

    • RICHARD BRAZIER
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2007
        Hey Carl,thanks,explains why I can't post to Firefly at moment either.
        Anyway Danny now seems to be in Chuck Prophets band and Tim is
        working/producing in his studio.
        It's possible something may be resolved but can't be sure.
        Kristin isn't involved at moment as far as i know though she did play with
        Mark when he performed as the Lost Anchors last year which also included Dan
        & Jen from Court & Spark on backing vocals.
        I think Jason who replaced Marc Capelle on the last AMC tour will be
        providing keyboards etc.

        If anyone didn't know Mark is selling another live cd called 10 Years Of
        Tears that we compiled from lots of live shows over last 10 years, only 500
        of them and currently available from Decor records.
        http://www.decorrecords.com/

        Message 3 of 11 , May 2, 2007
          Thanks for that, Richard. I'd like to hear Pearson and Prophet's voices
          together.

          Mark's made a decent living with those small-run releases over the past 10
          years...