Re: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: Mehr on new Zevon biography and rarities collection

  • Jim Caligiuri
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      I'm in the middle of reading this book and it's terrific. Laugh out loud
      funny in parts, the pall of his death still hangs over the proceedings.

      here's a review from the Times:

      http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/30/books/30masl.html

      Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        I'm really busy with work these days and have put off buying the book (and
        new rarities disc) because I know it will take me away from my
        responsibilities. I'll probably start it a week from Thursday.