Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 30 April. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      HANK SNOW, Tumbling Tumbleweeds [RCA] Ca
      REX ALLEN, Teardrops In My Heart [Music World]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Nothing Lasts Forever [unreleased] NZ
      PETER BANKS, I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Back In The Saddle Again [unreleased] NZ
      JEREMY COOPER, Malone Of Chunuk Bair [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, I've Come To Expect It From You [MCA]
      HANK SNOW, Sentimental Journey [EMI] Ca

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      WILLIAM RAY, Sixteenth Avenue [Diamond Back]
      JOHNNY CASH, The Caretaker [Columbia]
      CHRIS ANDERSON, My Aim Is Gettin' Better [Diamond Back]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      MILTON BROWN, Put On Your Old Grey Bonnet (Proper)
      JIMMIE RODGERS, My Little Old Home (Rounder)
      The PHELPS BROTHERS, Roll Along Prairie Moon (Texas Jamboree)
      WEBB PIERCE, In The Jailhouse Now (Proper)
      HORTON BROTHERS, I Can't Believe You Don't Believe (Texas Jamboree)
      The BROWNS, Looking On (Bear family)
      The BROWNS, Maybe Tomorrow (Bear Family)
      ROBIN DEETER, Messin' Around (Stardust)
      NASHVILLE SESSION PLAYERS, Train To Nashville (Freedom Tracks)
      ROGER MILLER, You Oughta Be Here With Me (MCA)
      GLENN WILLIAMS, Forgive Me For Being A Fool (lazyswede.co.uk)
      CINDY LOU, It's A Girl Thing (Mark Trail Music)
      LUKE McDANIEL, Whoa Boy (Proper)
      SUNNY SWEENEY, If I Could (CD-Tex)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      VINCE BELL, Where The Late Night Crowd Is Led [VinceBell.com]
      PHILIP CLARKSON, My Baby's In Love With Toby Keith [Diamond Back]
      JOEL MABUS, The Uncloudy Day/Leonard Lively [JoelMabus.com]
      The OSBORNE BROTHERS, Let's Be Sweethearts Again [Pinecastle]
      GEORGE JONES with SHELBY LYNNE, If I Could Bottle This Up [Columbia]
      CHET ATKINS with JIM ATKINS, Even Tho' [RCA]
      PAT ALGER, You'll Come Back To Me [Sugar Hill]
      ULTIMATE PICKIN', Amazing Grace [Pinecastle]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 30 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        The BLUE BOYS, I Threw Away The Rose
        MITCH SNOW,
        - I Will Love You For A While (Diamondback)
        BLUE BOYS, Walk Through This World With Me
        BRANDON RICKMAN, So Long 20s
        DAVE POTTS, I Wish You Well (davepotts.com)
        DON & STEVE WHITE, Hold On To Me
        JON BROOKS, Madelin (Borealis) Canada
        Le VENT Du NORD, Adieu Marie (Borealis) Canada
        JON BROOKS, Hudson Girl (Borealis) Canada
        SMOKEY ROGERS, A Little Bird Told Me
        WADE MAINE & ZEKE MORRIS,
        - Short Life And It's Trouble
        * A MEL McDANIEL Tribute
        FRED ARCOLEO, Under Our Eyes (Rally Folk)
        PETER COOPER, Grandma's Tattoo
        FRED ARCOLEO, I Can Hardly Wait (Rally Folk)
        MODERN MOUNTAINEERS, It's All Over Now
        SONS Of HAWAII, Ka Lae O Ka Ena [Hawaii]
        MODERN MOUNTAINEERS, Trying To Be True
        BOB ANDREWS, Lovers In Love [Dancing Druid]
        TRACY WEINBERG, The Invisible Man [self]
        BOB ANDREWS, Broke Again [Dancing Druid]
        BARNSTOMPERS, Mabel's Done Gone [Dutch]
        The RANCH GIRLS, Sure To Fall [Dutch]
        BARNSTOMPERS,
        - Just Can't Live That Fast Any More [Dutch]
        LEE BRICE, That Way Again
        RAY WILLIAM ROLDAN,
        - No Saints In San Fernando (Diamondback)
        LEE BRICE, A Woman Like You
        HANK WILLIAMS 3, Sun Comes Up
        BELLAMY BROTHERS, Some Broken Hearts
        HANK WILLIAMS 3, The Wind Blew Cold
        RAGTIME RAMBLERS, Buzzin' Around [Dutch]