TV show starring Local Pgh Magician Billy Heh

  • Oz Magic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 8:48 AM
      TV show starring Local Pgh Magician Billy Heh
      Hey all, it's your friendly neighborhood magician Billy Heh. Just wanted to update you all on 5 new episodes that will be airing soon on cable in your local area. We just finished filming 5 new episodes that begin airing this Saturday. These 5 episodes include all close up illusion done by some of the best in magic on national tv. Shows also include the very talented Amanda Frost and Kaylynn Smith as the guest stars. Check it out. I know you will all enjoy it.

      PCTC 21 - Pittsburgh - 12 noon every Saturday
      BPTV 7 - Bethel Park - 11am and 2pm every Tues and Thurs
      Cable 7 - Upper St. Clair - 6pm every Monday

      Enjoy the shows and we will be sure to keep you all updated on shows happening around the area. God Bless.

      William R Heh
      Magic Bill and Oztier Magic Co.
      412 758 5367
      www.oztier.com