Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 23 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ALBUM of the Week: JON BYRD, Byrd's Auto Parts [jonbyrd.com]
      ARTIST of the Week: PAUL REECE, I'm Happy Cause I Sing [CD Baby]

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GLENN WILLIAMS, Give My Boots A Shine [LazySwede.co.uk] UK
      MARK GOTHARD, One Of The Angels [MarkGothard.com]
      DAN CUNNINGHAM, Nelsonville 1970 [pickndawg.com]
      RICK CAVENDER, Along For The Ride [RickCavenderBand.com]
      GABE (LOPEZ), Calloused Hand [bilingualbandit.com]
      PAUL REECE, Silly Song [CD Baby]
      JUSTIN HONAMAN, Someone Is Missing Her [Comstock]
      JON BYRD, In A Perfect World [JonByrd.com]
      JOHN DEERE, Jambalaya [Comstock] Austria
      GEORGE JONES with SHELBY LYNN, If I Could Bottle This Up [Columbia]
      BOBBY FLORES, Jealous Heart [CD-Tex]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The DELMORE BROTHERS Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar (Jasmine)
      BILL HALEY, Rovin' Eyes (Bear Family)
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS, Do You Live What You Preach? (Rounder)
      JOHNNY HORTON, O'Leary's Cow (Bear Family)
      BOBBY BARE, Praise The Lord And Send Me The Money (CBS)
      BOBBY BARE, Drop Kick Me Jesus (RCA)
      CECIL CAMPBELL, Put Some Meat On Them Bones (Jasmine)
      DAVID ALLAN COE, She Used To Love Me A Lot (Bear Family)
      GLEN CAMPBELL, Walkin' In The Sun (EMI)
      HONKY TONK CONFIDENTIAL, I Wish You Were From Texas (honkytonkconfidential.com)
      HANK STONE, In A Texas Honky Tonk (Comstock)
      BONITA, There's Gotta Be A Better Way Than This (Comstock)
      PAM TILLIS, Band In The Window (Mark Trail Music)
      RIVERSIDE RAMBLERS, Dissatisfied (Desperado)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PAUL REECE, Enjoy Yourself [CD Baby]
      RICK CAVENDER, Serenity [RickCavenderBand.com]
      JON BYRD, One Final Round [JonByrd.com]
      MICHAEL BARRYMORE, Save The Last Dance For Me [Manuka Sounds] NZ
      BRENT PARLANE, Every Lil' Step [self] NZ/Oz
      GEORGE JONES, Radio Lover [Columbia]
      CHET ATKINS with JIM ATKINS, Even Tho' [RCA]
      (For ANZAC Day:)
      KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON, Simpson's Donkey [KimballBriscoJohnson.co.nz] NZ
      CHET ATKINS, Black Jack [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 23 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

        EDDIE RABBITT, B-B-Burning Up With Love
        TANYA TUCKER, Strong Enough To Bend
        NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND,
        - All I Have To Do Is Dream
        GEORGE FORMBY, Bless 'em All [UK]
        JACK HYLTON, Painting The Clouds With Sunshine [UK]
        ANDREWS SISTERS, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
        RITCHIE ROBERTS,
        - I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am [NZ]
        SUZY BOGGUSS,
        - I Wanna Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        PIXIE WILLIAMS,
        - It's Just Because (The Soldier's Farewell) [NZ]
        ROGER TIBBS, Lest We Forget [NZ]
        The D-DAY DODGERS, My Africa Star [NZ]
        ROSY PARSONS, We Will Remember Them [NZ]
        CAMILLE Te NAHU, Blue Smoke [NZ]
        NZ ARMY BAND, NZ Soldiers Song [NZ]
        MARCUS TURNER,
        - When The Boys Are On Parade [NZ]
        EDDIE O'STRANGE, The Bands Of Aotearoa [NZ]
        MARTIN CURTIS,
        - And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda [NZ]
        KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON,
        - Simpson's Donkey [NZ]
        The D-DAY DODGERS, Rolling Wheels [NZ]
        DICK THOMAS, A Cowboy In Khaki
        ROY ROGERS,
        - She Gave Her Heart To A Soldier Boy
        CARSON ROBISON, Mother Goose Rhymes
        JOHN McDERMOTT, Greenfields Of France [Ca]
        The FOUR VAGABONDS,
        - Comin' In On A Wing And A Prayer
        LESLIE ANDREWS & BILL JOHNSON,
        - Soldier's Farewell To The Far East [NZ]
        ANN MURRAY, We'll Meet Again [Ca]
        WINNIE WINSTON, Now Is The Hour [NZ]