Re: Sid Hillman

  • czimring
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., cbooroo@a... wrote:
      > Nice show, Carl. That's some closing song. Do you have any info
      on the Sid
      > Hillman quartet?? Really liked dream your life away...
      > Caroline

      Thanks! Sid Hillman has a couple of albums out on the Innerstate
      label, titled (imaginatively) _The Sid Hillman Quartet_ and _Volume
      2_. "Dream Your Life Away" is off _Volume 2_, and is pretty
      representative of the whole disc, slow, twangy four-minute songs. A
      little more info is found at www.innerstate.com -- judging by the rest
      of their roster, someone in the band was in a roots-rock band in the
      late 80s, but I don't know anything more.