Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 16 April. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ALBUM of the Week: WILDERNESS PLOTS [myspace.com/wildernessplots]

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      EDDIE RABBITT, On Second Thoughts [EMI]
      GARTH BROOKS, Two Of A Kind [Capitol]
      LEE GREENWOOD, We've Got It Made [Liberty]
      ANNE MURRAY, Bluebird [Capitol] Ca
      RODNEY CROWELL, I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried [Columbia]
      MERLE HAGGARD, Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Star [Columbia]
      ANN PASCOE, Am I Blue? [self] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Old Dogs And Children And Watermelon Wine [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Crocodile Rock [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CHET LOTT, Where Am I From? [Acoustic Rainbow]
      WILDERNESS PLOTS (TIM GRIMM), Zenas Carter [Rosehill]
      HOMER & JETHRO, Over The Rainbow [King]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      FRANK CRUMIT, I'm Bettin' The Roll On Roamer (Nostalgia Naxos)
      RON PETERS, Call Of The Valley (EMI) Oz
      BONNIE GUITAR, Did It Rain? (Camden)
      GENE AUTRY, Deep In The Heart Of Texas (Red-X)
      AL DEXTER, I'm Lost Without You (Cattle)
      PATSY MONTANA, My Song Of The West (Cattle)
      PATSY MONTANA, I'm An Old Cowhand (Cattle)
      STEVE BONAFEL, Working Man's Prayer (Triplestrand Productions)
      BRENT PARLANE, Come Down From The Mountain (Self release) NZ/Oz
      PATTI McKINNON, Wild Eyed Steer (Artist's Carousel) Oz
      TREVOR STEVENS, The Fireman (Hillcrest) NZ
      SHIRLEY RAYE & BILL MURPHREE, One By One (Country Discovery)
      JEAN STAFFORD, Don't Bet Your Boots (Hillcrest) Oz
      ERNIE HOLLAR, Gypsy Feet (Country Discovery)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      WILDERNESS PLOTS (TOM ROZNOWSKI), Whenever I Look At Trees [Rosehill]
      DOLLY PARTON, I'm Gonna Sleep With One Eye Open [Sugar Hill]
      WILDERNESS PLOTS (TIM GRIMM), Fruit [Rosehill]
      DOC WATSON, Greenville Trestle High [Sugar Hill]
      WILDERNESS PLOTS (KRISTA DETOR & CARRIE NEWCOMER), Rachel Street [Rosehill]
      RED INGLE & The NATURAL SEVEN: Cigareets, Whusky & Wild, Wild Women [Cedar]
      PAUL REECE, Uncle Carl [CD Baby]
      RANDY BROWN: Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette) [neverheardofhim.com]
      WILDERNESS PLOTS (CARRIE NEWCOMER), Jug Whiskey [Rosehill]
      RANDOLPH WALKER, Water Is Wide [Acoustic Rainbow]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 16 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        LAWTON WILLIAMS, Bluegrass Skirt
        MARIA MARABLE, Make The Coffee Start Perkin' [TSP]
        LAWTON WILLIAMS, I'll Still Love You
        K.A. PATTERSON, No-One Else But You [TSP]
        MAYF NUTTER, You Got It Now
        MIKE WELLS, Hats Off To House Bands [TSP]
        JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN,
        - You Come So Easy To Me
        GLYN MARTIN, I Knew My Day Would Come
        ERNIE ASHWORTH, Honey Don't You Miss Me
        LUKE SIMMONS, Waitin' On A Sidin'
        LAWTON WILLIAMS, Train Of Thought
        DON LANG SKIFFLE GROUP, Six-Five Special
        GEORGE MANN, Miner's Lullaby [georgemann.org]
        LUKE SIMMONS, Waitin' At The Gate For Katie
        * ROGER TIBBS: Chat and Song
        JODY NIX, [Hillside]
        - Let Me Love The Leaving From Your Mind
        JOHNNY CASH, Half A Mile A Day
        JODY NIX, Blue Bonnet Lane [Hillside]
        TOMMY DUNCAN, Wastin' Your Life Away
        CURLEY WILLIAMS, Grandma's Turned Over Again
        BOB WILLS, I Hit The Jackpot
        CARSON ROBISON TRIO, Silvery Arizona Moon
        SLIM DUSTY, Cop The Lot [EMI] Oz
        CARSON ROBISON TRIO, Frankie And Johnny
        JIMMY WAKELY, There's A Goldmine In The Sky
        JENNY LOU CARSON, What Do I Have To Do?
        BILLY BRIGGS, Yodeling Song
        TEXAS JIM LEWIS, Rakes Of Mallow