Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 10:19 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 26 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ALBUM of the Week: HONKY TONK CONFIDENTIAL, Road Kill Stew
      [honkytonkconfidential.com]

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      VINCE WARD, Roses Won't Grow [Triplestrand Prods]
      BONITA, So Happy That I Could Cry [Comstock]
      DARRIN ALLEN, John Deere Boat [Triplestrand Prods]
      PETRELLA, All My Heroes Played Guitars [countryversial.com]
      JOEL MABUS, Cindy/Gerald & Jerald Lee [joelmabus.com]
      DAVE SANDERS, Dark Part Of The Forest [Triplestrand Prods]
      HONKY TONK CONFIDENTIAL, A Girl Named Dick [honktonkconfidential.com]
      SHANE WORLEY, Mr Moon [Country Discovery]
      HONKY TONK CONFIDENTIAL, I Wish I Were From Texas [honkytonkconfidential.com]
      ROBERT MIZZELL, Don't Wake Me Up Till We Touch Down In Shannon
      [Hillcrest] N Ire
      BRENT PARLANE, Man In The Mood [self] NZ/Oz

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      JACK GUTHRIE, For Oklahoma I'm Yearning (Bear Family)
      JOE & ROSE LEE MAPHIS, Let's Pull Together (Bronco Buster)
      ED MCCURDY, Punchin' The Dough (Vital)
      HANK SNOW, It's A Sin (Bear Family)
      HANK LOCKLIN, Come Share The Sunshine With Me (RCA)
      PEGGY SEEGER, Sail Away Lady (Nixa)
      PEGGY SEEGER, Thank You To Ashville (pegseeger.com)
      GENE MELENDREZ, Lesson In The Blues (Stardust)
      JUSTIN HONAMAN, She Calls Everybody Honey (honaman.com)
      ABE ZACHARIAHS, My Love For You (TSP)
      PATTY LOVELESS, I'll Never Grow Tired Of You (MCA)
      BRUCE GREAVES, It's Over My Head (Diamond Back)
      JOHNNY BUSH & RAY PRICE, Ain't Your Memory Got No Pride At All? (CD-Tex)
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, I'd Rather Be Your Fool (Little Darlin')

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      HANK STONE, Alone In San Antone [Comstock]
      HONKY TONK CONFIDENTIAL, TV Anchorman [honkytonkconfidential.com]
      BRENT PARLANE, Times Are Good [self] NZ/Oz
      RANDALL WILLIAMS, I Will Come For You [whereisrandall.com]
      RED STEAGALL, Western Wagons [Shanackie]
      ROGER MILLER, Stephen Foster [RCA]
      DREW SCOTT, There She Was [Country Discovery]
      JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN, There Must Be More To Life [Stardust]
      MIKE HEADRICK, Steel Rails [Country Discovery]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 12:43 AM
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 09 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

        LeANN RIMES & EDDY ARNOLD, Cattle Call
        ALAN JACKSON, Too Much Of A Good Thing
        CHRISTINE SINCLAIR SMITH,
        - Look For Me [unreleased] NZ
        TEX MORTON, I'll Be Hanged (NZ)
        SLIM DUSTY, Maple Sugar Sweetheart (Oz)
        ANN BUSH, Let Me Go Lover [unreleased] NZ
        RITCHIE ROBERTS, Am I Blue [unreleased] NZ
        COLE WILSON, Little Buddy (NZ)

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        D.K. DAVIS, Late Movies And Memories
        KATHY COLEMAN,
        - I'm Gonna Love You [Hillcrest] Oz
        BILLY BRIGGS,
        - Freckle Face, Snaggle Tooth Gal
        EVIE LADIN Band,
        - Shadow Of The Pines [evieladin.com]
        CHAS McDEVITT Skiffle Group, New Orleans
        EVIE LADIN Band, Dime Store Glasses
        * ROGER TIBBS: Chat and Song
        219 SKIFFLE GROUP, Union Maid
        McADOO PERKINS,
        - Haggard Had It Right [Hillcrest]
        KATE CAMPBELL,
        - God Bless You Arthur Blessitt [katecampbell.com]
        JACOB LYDA, I'm Doing Alright
        CHLOE & SILAS, Worst House [chloehall.com.au] Oz
        The CIVIL WARS, Forget Me Not
        CHLOE & SILAS, [chloehall.com.au]
        - Love Songs, Dedications And Requests (Oz)
        RANDY WALLER, Daddy's Need To Grow Up Too
        JIMMY WAKELY, Bright-Eyed And Bushy-Tailed
        BONNIE LOU, No Heart At All
        CURLEY WILLIAMS, Grandma's Turned Over Again
        BOB WILLS, I Hit The Jackpot