Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 02 April. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      GENE AUTRY, It Makes No Difference Now [Columbia]
      LES & JEAN WILSON, That's A Sad Affair [HMV] NZ
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Miss The Mississippi And You [BMG]
      BILL MONROE, Kentucky Waltz [Sony]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, The Solder's Last Letter [unreleased] NZ
      SONS OF THE PIONEERS, Way Out There [Music World]
      ROY ROGERS, Don't Fence Me In [Music World]
      ERNEST TUBB & RED FOLEY, Goodnight Irene [Spectrum]
      BOB WILLS, Time Changes Everything [EMI]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GARRICK ALDEN, In My Book [Artist's Carousel]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, I'll Cry All The Way To The Bank [Stardust]
      BOB LINDSEY, So many Reasons [Artist's Carousel]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Going Home (Kingfisher) Oz
      FRANKIE MARVIN, Living In The Mountain (Cattle)
      SMOKY DAWSON, Texas Lil (EMI) Oz
      ERNEST TUBB & LORETTA LYNN, Let's Stop Right Where We Are (MCA)
      JODY MILLER, Queen Of The House (Capitol)
      CHARLIE WALKER, I'm Looking For Another You (Bear Family)
      CHARLIE WALKER, Wild Women (Bear Family)
      BRIAN LETTON, You'll Do Me (LBS) Oz
      SISTERS OF THE SILVER SAGE, Blue Side Of Texas (sistersofthesilversage.com)
      SPECIAL CONSENSUS, Rich Man's Coal (Pinecastle)
      RUTH BLOOMQUIST, I Will Doubt It No More (Ruby Records)
      CHRIS VAUGHN, Backwards (TSP)
      BRIGITTE LONDON, You Ask Me To (Timelesstyle Prods)
      JOHNNY CASH, I'm A Worried Man (CBS)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      STUART LEGGAT, Baby I Cried For You [Stardust]
      RANDY ARCHER, I Own This Barstool [Mark Trail Music]
      JOY ADAMS, I Know You Don't Love Me No More [Peak] NZ
      JOHN FOSTER, Short Cut Bay [Mark Trail Music]
      FERAL SWING KATZ, Don't Say Goodnight [NZ/Oz
      MICHAEL ENGLISH, Just Lovin' You [Rajon] Ire
      KYLIE HARRIS, Runnin' Out Of Track [kylieharris.com] NZ
      JORY NASH, So Long It's Been Good To Know Yuh [jorynash.com] Ca
      BILL SEVESI with SIONE ALECKI, Sands Of Malinoa [Manuka Sounds] NZ
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 12:34 AM
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 02 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        JONI HARMS, Here Comes The Country
        CARSON ROBISON, 1942 Turkey In The Straw
        JONI HARMS, Buddy And Me
        LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 3rd & Ramblin' JACK ELLIOTT,
        - Double Lifetime
        JONI HARMS, Out On This Old Farm
        EARL SCRUGGS & BILLY BOB THORNTON,
        - Ring Of Fire
        FLATT & SCRUGGS,
        - I'll Be On The Good Road Some Day
        EARL SCRUGGS & MARTY STUART,
        - Foggy Mountain Special
        OKLAHOMA SWEETHEARTS,
        - Ever Since You Went Away
        BOB WILLS, Ten Years
        JENNY LOU CARSON, I L-O-V-E You
        RAUL MALO, Make The World Go Away
        BELLE CANNON, My Better Years (Hillcrest) UK
        RAUL MALO, Around The World
        * ROGER TIBBS: Chat & Song
        CHUCK MEAD & His Grassy Knoll Boys,
        - Apartment #9
        ADLER & HEARNE,
        - Prayin' For The Camel (adlerandhearne.com)
        CHUCK MEAD & JAMEY JOHNSON,
        - You Better Treat Your Man Right
        LEON REDBONE, Roll Along Kentucky Moon
        DONOVAN, Catch The Wind
        LEON REDBONE, Right Or Wrong
        JOHNNY CASH, Any Old Wind That Blows
        BILL & KATE ISLES, Public Radio
        JERRY REED, Bird
        RANDY WALLER, Old Rugged Cross
        VANATTA, Working Class Man (Hillcrest) Ca
        RANDY WALLER, A Sad Song Don't Care
        KATHY COLEMAN,
        - I'm Gonna Love You (Hillcrest) Oz
        D.K. DAVIS, Late Movies And Memories