Re:Playlist for Memphis to Manchester on March 29, 2007

  • Jason Gross
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      >Toots & The Maytals - Monkey Man - 54-46 Was My Number: Anthology,
      >1964-2000 - Sanctuary/Trojan
      >[ Appearing at Pops (Sauget, IL) a week from Friday (4/6).
      >Highly recommended. ]
      Agreed! I saw him last night in NY and he was fantastic. After
      seeing Lee Perry, Burning Spear and Gregory Isaacs all in the last
      year or so, I'd say that Toots puts on one of the best reggae shows you'll see.

      Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
      semi-improved!
      <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
      MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
      Crazed by the Music blog: <http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/crazedbythemusic/>