Re: Playlist for Memphis to Manchester on March 22, 2007

  • Jason Gross
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2007
      >jwmoosefan2001 wrote:
      > >

      > > I tried to see Mack Rice along with William Bell & Booker T. & The MGs
      > > at the Stax Revue show at SXSW but, despite arriving an hour early, my
      > > wristband wasn't able to get me in. SXSW badge weasels kept strolling
      > > up right before the show started & ended up filling the place to
      > > capacity. Bitter? I'm not bitter.
      On behalf of all of us badge weasels, I apologize. Honestly, I
      didn't feel good about walking past all the wristband folks who'd
      been waiting there longer. It was a great show but I know that I saw
      cameras there taping it so be on the look out of a video of this
      coming out at some point.

      Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
      semi-improved!
      <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
      MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
      Crazed by the Music blog: <http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/crazedbythemusic/>