Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 26 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ALBUM of the Week: MIKE AIKEN, Just Add Salt [MikeAikenMusic.com]

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MARK COLLIER, Six Strings Away [Joyce-Ragmatie]
      SPECIAL CONCENSUS, I'm Gonna Love You One More Time [Pinecastle]
      BUCK PAGE, Ridin' On The Last Trail Home [Joyce-Ragmatie]
      JACK COOKE, North To Alaska [Pinecastle]
      RUTH BLOOMQUIST, Remember Me [RuthBloomquist.com]
      KEN OVERCAST, Too Far Back To Texas [Timelesstyle Proms]
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Don't Speak In English [Train Wreck]
      JAY HOLLIS, Six Pack Pretty [Timelesstyle Proms]
      MICHELLE SHOCKED, Strawberry Jam [London]
      BRENT PARLANE, I Know A Secret [self] NZ/Oz
      HOMELESS IN AMERICA, Slow Train [Freedom Tracks]
      RANDY BROWN, Little Ole Wine Drinker Me [RandyBrownMusic.com]
      FRANK PIZZO, My Martin Guitar [Triplestrand Prods]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      WILF CARTER, I've Hung Up My Chaps And Saddle [Redx] Oz
      CARSON J ROBISON, There's A Bridle Hanging On The Wall [ASV]
      ROY ACUFF, Just To Ease My Worried Mind [Redx]
      ELTON BRITT, There's A Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere [Redx]
      JIM REEVES, I Can't Stop Loving You [RCA]
      HANK THOMPSON, I'm Not Mad Just Hurt [Capitol]
      HANK THOMPSON, The Wild Side Of Life [Capitol]
      MOLLY O'DAY, Teardrops Falling In The Snow [Bear Family]
      JOHN GRENELL, The Rabbiter [Joe Brown) NZ
      The MERCER BROTHERS, Just You Wait And See [Proper]
      KIM BEGGS, Ain't Gonna Work Tomorrow [KimBeggs.com] Ca
      BOB & SHEILA EVERHART, Time After Time [Prairie Music]
      ROGER MILLER, Oklahoma Woman [RCA Victor]
      MARY LEE, Trouble Maker [Universal Sounds]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CHARLIE LANSBOROUGH, One More Time [Rajon] UK
      MIKE AIKEN, Hillbilly Beach Bum [MikeAikenMusic.com]
      JIMMY DAVIS, Is It Too Late Now? [Disky]
      CAMILLE Te NAHU & STUIE FRENCH, Let's Make A Family [CamilleTeNahu.com] NZ/Oz
      RED FOLEY, Tennessee Border [Disky]
      MIKE AIKEN, No Fishin' Pole [MikeAikenMusic.com]
      VERA LYNN, In The Blue Canadian Rockies [Castle] UK
      UNKNOWN, You Waited Too Long (To Say That You're Sorry) [Disky]
      BILLY VAUGHN, Wheels [Starburst]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 26 March 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

        BO WALTON, That's Too Much
        SLIM DUSTY, A Word To Texas Jack
        SLIM WHITMAN, Rosemarie
        EDDIE RABBITT, I Love A Rainy Night
        WILLIE NELSON, Funny How Time Slips Away
        RITCHIE ROBERTS, That's The Way Love Goes
        CRYSTAL GAYLE,
        - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
        BO WALTON, Miss You Bad

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        MANDY BARNETT,
        - The Whispering Wind Blows On By
        RON SWEET, I Play Haggard
        SONS Of The PIONEERS, Old Age Pension Cheque
        ZAC BROWN BAND, No Hurry
        COW BOP, Cool Water
        BLAKE SHELTON, Drink On It
        ROGER TIBBS (chat & song)
        WYLIE & The WILD WEST, Yodel Man
        TEX MORTON, The Ned Kelly Song [NZ]
        SLIM DUSTY, Smiles [Oz]
        GERALDINE STEVENS, Billy
        GEEZINSLAW BROTHERS, Chubby
        ERIC GORDON, In Eternity [Tyler's Song] (TSP)
        LARA HERSCOVITCH, Mississippi Lullaby
        - (laraherscovitch.com)
        RANDY KING, Crazy 'Bout You (TSP)
        CARY COOPER, Jimmy Stewart (carycooper.com)
        RUSTY RIERSON, Souvenirs (TSP)
        CHUCK MEAD, Apartment #9
        ADLER & HEARNE,
        - Prayin' For The Camel (adlerandhearne.com)
        CHUCK MEAD & JAMEY JOHNSON,
        - You Better Treat Your Man Right
        TOM MUNCH, Won't Grow Old before My Time
        JACOB LYDA, I'm Doing Alright