Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18 5:04 AM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 AM, Mon 19 March
      9.00 pm start. Dedications PhoneLine: [NZ] 04-38 58 783
      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      Album of the Week: RUTH BLOOMQUIST, One Day Ain't Enough [RuthBloomquist.com]

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      HANK SNOW, Lady's Man [BMG]
      SLIM DUSTY, The Drunkard [EMI] Oz
      JIM REEVES, According To My Heart [BMG]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Prairie Fire [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, If We Make It Through December [unreleased] NZ
      The MAVERICKS, Dance The Night Away [BMG]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [unreleased] NZ
      COLE WILSON & The TUMBLEWEEDS, Maple On The Hill [Viking] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, Nothing I Can Do About It Now [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON, Texas Water [KimballBriscoJohnson.co.nz] NZ
      NASHVILLE SESSION PLAYERS, Country Girl Who Was A Princess (Diana's
      Song) [FreedomTracks.com]
      The OSBORNE BROTHERS, Bluegrass Memories [Pinecastle]
      GENE AUTRY, Be Honest With Me [Charly]
      MARTY ROBBINS, It's A Long, Long Ride [Delta]
      CARSON ROBISON, So I Joined The Army [Charly]
      ROY ROGERS & DALE EVANS, Cool Water [Delta]
      WALTER BRENNAN, Suppertime [Universal]
      ROGER MILLER, Dark Side Of The Moon [RCA]
      KENNY CHESNEY: No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems [BMG]
      RIDERS IN THE SKY, Riding The Winds Of The West [Easydisc]
      The DINNING SISTERS, The Trail Of The Lonesome Pine [Jasmine]
      JOE NICHOLS, I'll Wait For You [Universal South]
      JOHNNY CASH, In Your Mind [Columbia]
      BRAD PAISLEY, Waitin' On A Woman [Arista]
      NASHVILLE SESSION PLAYERS, Train To Nashville [FreedomTracks.com]
      KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON, Walk Among The Flowers [KimballBriscoJohnson.co.nz] NZ
      JUSTIN HONAMAN, Longneck Story Short [honaman.com]
      RUTH BLOOMQUIST, He's Not You [RuthBloomquist.com]
      DAVE PARKS, I Wish It Could Be Me [Triplestrand Prods]
      RUTH BLOOMQUIST, I Will Doubt It No More [RuthBloomquist.com]
      FRANK PIZZO, Razin' Hell [Triplestrand Prods]
      JOHNNY DIETRICH, Just An Old Memory [MarkTrailMusic.com] Ca
      BUCK MOUNTAIN BAND, Moon Behind The Hills [BuckMountainBand.com]
      BRANT MILLER, Replaced [Stardust]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 12:15 AM
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 19 March 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        LEFTY FRIZZELL, Stranger
        The CASTLE SISTERS, Forgive And Forget Me
        LEFTY FRIZZELL, James River
        DEREK KIRKLAND, The Shiner (Ed Budding comp) [NZ]
        RUSS McKEAN, Charlie Cabooskie's Guitar [NZ]
        PHIL GARLAND, Champion Of All (Kiwi Pacific) [NZ]
        TEX MORTON, Daddy And Home [NZ]
        FARON YOUNG, Leavin' And Sayin' Goodbye
        JONI COMPRETTA, Run That By Me One More Time
        FARON YOUNG, Walk Tall
        HARGUS "Pig" ROBBINS, Unbreakable Hearts
        WALTER BRENNAN, Family Reunion
        JOHN PRINE, Dear John (I Sent Your Saddle Home)
        BOBBY BARE, I Hate Goodbyes
        JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN, Try
        BOBBY BARE, Hard Time Hungrys
        LONNIE DONEGAN, Wedding Bells
        CONNIE SMITH, The Hurtin's All Over
        LONNIE DONEGAN, Keep On The Sunny Side
        DEMOLITION STRING BAND, Dress Of Roses
        AL GRANT & GLEN FLYNN, Farside Banks Of Jordan
        DEMOLITION STRING BAND,
        - Why You Been Gone So Long
        AL GRANT & GLEN FLYNN, She Found The Key
        TRIO LOS PANCHOS, Maria Helena
        AL GRANT & GLEN FLYNN, Molly Darlin'
        LOIS WILLIAMS, A Girl Named Sam
        JOHNNY CASH, Give It Away
        CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ,
        - Your Name Is On My Lips
        CRAIG MORGAN, The Whole World Needs A Kitchen
        The STATLER BROTHERS, Who Am I To Say?
        TEX WILLIAMS, Mother Was A Sideman
        TOM T. HALL,
        - I Only Think About You When I'm Drunk