Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 12 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ARLON BENNETT, Be The Change [Public Domain Foundation]
      DAVID FOX, I Eye [EH King]
      JESS OWEN, Sedona Serenade [Comstock]
      TONY BROOK, Best Move I Never Made [Timelesstyle Proms]
      The CIRCUIT RIDERS: Mama, What Does Heaven Look Like There? [Pinecastle]
      JONI HARMS, Oregan Trail [Timelesstyle Proms]
      MITCH SNOW, Once In A Lifetime [Diamond Back]
      RED FOLEY with KITTY WELLS, One By One [MCA]
      BRENT PARLANE, Every Lil' Step [http://bparlane.customer.netspace.net.au] Oz/NZ
      PHIL COLEY, Now You Tell Me [Diamond Back]
      JORY NASH, Back To Mono [jorynash.com] Ca
      SPECIAL CONCENSUS, Down The Trail Of Aching Hearts [Pinecastle]
      ROGER MILLER, Stephen Foster [RCA]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      WILF CARTER, I've Hung Up My Chaps And Saddle [Redx] Oz
      CARSON J ROBISON, There's A Bridle Hanging On The Wall [ASV]
      ROY ACUFF, Just To Ease My Worried Mind [Redx]
      ELTON BRITT, There's A Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere [Redx]
      JIM REEVES, I Can't Stop Loving You [RCA]
      HANK THOMPSON, I'm Not Mad Just Hurt [Capitol]
      HANK THOMPSON, The Wild Side Of Life [Capitol]
      MOLLY O'DAY, Teardrops Falling In The Snow [Bear Family]
      JOHN GRENNEL, The Rabbiter [Joe Brown) NZ
      The MERCER BROTHERS, Just You Wait And See [Proper]
      KIM BEGGS, Ain't Gonna Work Tomorrow [kimbeggs.com] Ca
      BOB & SHEILA EVERHART, Time After Time [Prairie Music]
      ROGER MILLER, Oklahoma Woman [RCA Victor]
      MARY LEE, Trouble Maker [Universal Sounds]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MARK KAYLOR & JULL MANERS, You Know How To Turn Me On [Diamond Back]
      WALTER BRENNAN, Tribute To A Dog [Universal]
      JACK COOKE, That's How The Cookie Crumbles [Pinecastle]
      BIG BILL LISTER, There's A Tear In My Beer [EMI]
      BOBBY DARIN, Everything's Okay [EMI]
      HELEN O'CONNELL, Baby We're Really In Love [EMI]
      The AMAZING RHYTHM ACES, Fake It 'Till We Make It [theaces.com]
      BEST of INSTRUMENTAL BLUEGRASS, Closer Walk With Thee [Pinecastle]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 12 March 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
        Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
        105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
        plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
        Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

        + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

        CHARLEY PRIDE, Kiss An Angel Good Morning
        DOLLY PARTON, Here You Come Again
        NIGEL CARMICHAEL, That Minute [unreleased] NZ
        GAIL RUSSELL,
        - Rock Your Blues Away [unreleased] NZ
        WILLIE NELSON, On The Road Again
        RAY STEVENS, Misty
        ANN BUSH, Fields Of Athenry [unreleased] NZ
        Dr HOOK, Only Sixteen

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        MEL TILLIS & SHERRY BRYCE,
        - Stand Beside Me, Behind Me
        MIKKEL MOL, Only With You (Denmark)
        MEL TILLIS & SHERRY BRYCE,
        - They'll Never Break The Chains
        FARON YOUNG, He Stopped Loving Her Today
        TEX MORTON, The Flying Doctor Poem (NZ)
        RED SOVINE, Intoxicated Rat
        TEX MORTON, Travel By Train (NZ)
        JOHNNY POSSUM's Goodtime Hootin' Band,
        - Last Train (NZ)
        SCATMAN CROTHERS,
        - Tell Me How Long The Train's Been Gone
        EAMON FRIEL, The Waltz Of The Years (Ire)
        CELTIC THUNDER, The Galway Girl (Ire)
        CARSON ROBISON,
        The Old Gray Mare Is Back Where She Used To Be
        ROGER MILLER, I've Been A Fool
        RED INGLE & The Natural Seven, Temptation
        The STEEL WHEELS,
        - Halfway To Heaven [thesteelwheels.com]
        MOLASSES CREEK,
        - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie [molassescreek.com]
        I SEE HAWKS IN L.A.,
        - Highland Park Serenade [iseehawks.com]
        HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
        - The Old Bear [Desert Kid] (Germany)
        I SEE HAWKS IN L.A., [iseehawks.com]
        - Your Love Is Going To Kill Me