RE: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: David Douglas

  • David Purcell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2007
      Thanks for this, Carl. I just got into Douglas recently. I'm in love with
      Keystone and Mountain Passages, and I'm going to download Meaning & Mystery
      as soon as my Emusic downloads refresh.

      On a related note, there's a fun, free-wheeling interview with Stanley
      Crouch by The Bad Plus' Ethan Iverson at Do The Math, TBP blog:
      http://thebadplus.typepad.com/dothemath/2007/02/interview_with_.html

      dp