Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 AM, Mon 05 March
      9.00 pm start. Dedications PhoneLine: [NZ] 04-38 58 783
      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      HANK SNOW, Lady's Man [BMG]
      SLIM DUSTY, The Drunkard [EMI] Oz
      JIM REEVES, According To My Heart [BMG]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Prairie Fire [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, If We Make It Through December [unreleased] NZ
      The MAVERICKS, Dance The Night Away [BMG]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [unreleased] NZ
      COLE WILSON & The TUMBLEWEEDS, Maple On The Hill [Viking] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, Nothing I Can Do About It Now [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOHNNY BUSH with RAY PRICE, Ain't Your Memory Got No pride At All [CD-Tex]
      BUCK PAGE, Ridin' On The Last Trail Home [Joycer-Ragmatie]
      RICK CAVENDER, Buffalo Wings [CD-Tex]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      WILF CARTER, I've Hung Up My Chaps And Saddle [Redx] Oz
      CARSON J ROBISON, There's A Bridle Hanging On The Wall [ASV]
      ROY ACUFF, Just To Ease My Worried Mind [Redx]
      ELTON BRITT, There's A Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere [Redx]
      JIM REEVES, I Can't Stop Loving You [RCA]
      HANK THOMPSON, I'm Not Mad Just Hurt [Capitol]
      HANK THOMPSON, The Wild Side Of Life [Capitol]
      MOLLY O'DAY, Teardrops Falling In The Snow [Bear Family]
      JOHN GRENNEL, The Rabbiter [Joe Brown) NZ
      The MERCER BROTHERS, Just You Wait And See [Proper]
      KIM BEGGS, Ain't Gonna Work Tomorrow [kimbeggs.com] Ca
      BOB & SHEILA EVERHART, Time After Time [Prairie Music]
      ROGER MILLER, Oklahoma Woman [RCA Victor]
      MARY LEE, Trouble Maker [Universal Sounds]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      NANCY MULLER, Strong Enough To Bend [muller(at)xtra.co.nz] NZ
      GORDIE TENTREES, Plenty To Hold [tentrees.ca] Ca
      JOAN BAEZ, The Brand New Tennessee Waltz [Vanguard]
      DARRIN ALLEN, I Can Read Lips [Triplestrand Prods]
      PEGGY SEEGER, Thank You To Asheville [PegSeeger.com]
      TOMMY TOWNSEND with WAYLON JENNINGS, Holes In My Boots [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      SISTERS Of The SILVER SAGE, Down In Mexico [sistersofthesilversage.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

        Monday 05 March 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
        Simulcast Live on HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM,
        COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN,
        and B2B 87.7 FM, CHRISTCHURCH.

        Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday,
        and 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 FM Christchurch

        SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
        BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

        WILBURN BROTHERS, The Signs Are Everywhere
        MARSHA SUE MITCHELL, Golden Flat-Top Guitar [TSP]
        WILBURN BROTHERS,
        - Little Johnny From Down The Street
        SLIM DUSTY, Blackened Quarts Are Boiling (Oz)
        JOHN WILLIAMSON, Look Out Cunnamulla (Oz)
        SLIM DUSTY, Things I See Around Me (Oz)
        ELTON BRITT, I'm All That's Left Of That Old Quartett
        CHILL WILLS, Slick
        ELTON BRITT, Too Tired To Care
        MARGO SMITH, If I Give My Love To You
        TOM IRWIN, Diggin' In The Dirt
        DEE MULLINS, Texas Tea
        JOHNNY CASH, Walking The Blues
        BOB WILLS & His Texas Playboys, Sugar Moon
        MERLE TRAVIS, On A Bicycle Built For Two
        NANCY SINATRA, Sugar Town
        MERLE TRAVIS, Kinfolks In Carolina
        MIKE ARCHER, The Best Of My Love
        PISTOL ANNIES, Lemon Drop
        MIKE ARCHER, The L-Word
        EMILY PINKERTON, Summer Heat
        AKIRA OTSUKA feat JOSH OTSUKA, Blue
        ERIC GORDON, I Believe [TSP]
        GEORGE McANTHONY, Father And Son (It)
        GERALD T. LASSITER, Hey Pot Belly [TSP]
        BENNY BERRY, Give Me A Good Country Song
        LYNN EASTERLY, Beyond The Golden Years [TSP]
        BENNY BERRY, Country Music's King
        MAC DAVIS, Smiley
        MARTY ROBBINS,
        - Possession Is Nine Tenths Of The Law