Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 26 Feb
      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RAY SANDERS, Goin' Back To The Country [EH King]
      The GRASCALS, My Night To Howl [Rounder]
      J GAYLE KILGORE, I Sure Do Miss You Tonight [EH King]
      JAMES TALLEY, My Cherokee Maiden [Cimarron]
      The CHIEFTAINS feat MARTINA McBRIDE, I'll Be All Smiles Tonight [BMG]
      PINE MOUNTAIN RAILROAD, Blame It On The Pain [PineMountainRailroad.com]
      HOLLY FIGUEROA, One More Time [HollyFigueroa.com]
      PINE MOUNTAIN RAILROAD, Two Shoes [PineMountainRailroad.com]
      KIM BEGGS, Close By [KimBeggs.com] Ca
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Where Were You? [Stardust]
      JOHNNY CASH, Galway Bay [Columbia]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, My Oath To Australia [EMI] Oz

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      JIMMIE RODGERS, Any Old Time [Rounder]
      ARTHUR COLLINS, Oh Didn't He Ramble [Columbia Legacy]
      JO-EL CURTIS, When God Dips His Love In My Heart [Glory Train]
      MILTON BROWN & HIS MUSICAL BROWNIES, When I Take My Sugar To Tea. [Proper]
      MILTON BROWN & HIS MUSICAL BROWNIES, Carry Me Back To The Lone Prairie
      [Proper]
      DAVE & HOWARD, Serves 'Em Fine [documents]
      OAKIE JONES, Hillbilly Bessie [Proper]
      MAUREEN WOODS, If I Could Only Learn To Yodel [Salt Bush] Oz
      WARREN H WILLIAMS, To A Fool Like Me [CAAMA] Oz
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Good Woman [EMI] Oz
      ANN PASCOE, I'm Doing Fine [Rajon] NZ
      NOEL PARLANE, I Need You To Hold Me Together [Rajon] NZ
      BRUCE GREAVES, I Want To Wake Up Next To You [Diamond Back] NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GUY CLARK with RAMBLIN' JACK ELLIOTT, Hangin' Your Life On The Wall [Elektra]
      MATTHEW SABATELLA, Oh Susanna! [Ballad Of America.com]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Oh What A Perfect Day [MCA]
      LYNN ANDERSON, That'll Be The Day [Success]
      JamesRAY, Ride The Rollin' Thunder [JamesRay.info] NZ
      JOE NICHOLS, Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off [Universal South]
      STUIE FRENCH, Since You Walked Out The Door [CamilleTeNahu.com] Oz
      LED KAAPANA & BOB BROZMAN, That's Just Fine For Me [BMG]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,