more Zevon coming out May 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      From the NYTimes:
      <http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/20/arts/20arts.html>

      Posthumous Warren Zevon

      Fans of the sardonic rock 'n' roller Warren Zevon (1947-2003) can mark
      May 1 on their calendars as the date for the release of a new two-CD
      set and a memoir. The set, "Preludes — Rare and Unreleased Recordings"
      (Ammal/New West), features 16 songs, including 6 unreleased tracks,
      compiled by Zevon's son, Jordan, from 126 unreleased outtakes and
      demos recorded before 1976. The memoir, "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead: The
      Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon" (Ecco/HarperCollins), was
      assembled at his request by his former wife and lifelong companion,
      Crystal Zevon, from the recollections of his colleagues, friends and
      lovers.