Playlist: Fear & Whiskey 2/19/07

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2007
      38 years ago this week, Johnny Cash performed live at San Quentin. The
      entire show (not just the Johnny Cash performances) has been re-issued, and
      tonight, I decided to play the entire show.

      WRCT 88.3 fm Pittsburgh, PA
      wrct.org

      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 02-19-2007
      Host: Karl Rimzing

      Artist--Song

      Carl Perkins/Blue Suede Shoes
      The Statler Brothers/Flowers on the Wall
      The Carter Family/The Last Thing on My Mind
      The Carter Family/Wildwood Flower
      Johnny Cash/Big River
      Johnny Cash/I Still Miss Someone
      Johnny Cash/Wreck of the Old 97
      Johnny Cash/I Walk the Line
      Johnny Cash/The Long Black Veil/Give My Love to Rose (Medley)
      Johnny Cash/Folsom Prison Blues
      Johnny Cash/Orange Blossom Special
      Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash/Jackson
      Johnny Cash/Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash/Darlin' Companion
      Johnny Cash/The Carter Family/Break My Mind
      Johnny Cash/I Don't Know Where I'm Bound
      Johnny Cash/Starkville City Jail

      Johnny Cash/San Quentin
      Johnny Cash/Wanted Man
      Carl Perkins/Restless
      Johnny Cash/A Boy Named Sue
      Johnny Cash/Blistered
      Johnny Cash/(There'll Be) Peace in the Valley
      Carl Perkins/Outside Looking In
      The Statler Brothers/Less of Me
      Johnny Cash/Ring of Fire
      Johnny Cash/He Turned the Water into Wine
      Johnny Cash/Daddy Sang Bass
      Johnny Cash/The Old Account
      Johnny Cash/Folsom Prison Blues/I Walk the Line/Ring of Fire/The
      Rebel-Johnny Yuma (Medley)

      The Sadies/The Hi-Jinx
      The Rodeo Carburettor/I Love R&R
      Luca/Dominoes Fall
      Tanya Donelly/New England
      Daryl Fleming and the Public Domain/The Fable of the Bees

      Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft�