Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 AM, Mon 19 Feb
      9.00 pm start. Dedications PhoneLine: [NZ] 04-38 58 783
      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      LORETTA LYNN, Coal Miner's Daughter [Spectrum]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Tell Me Tonight That You Love Me [self] NZ
      CHARLEY PRIDE, She's Too Good To Be True [BMG]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Rose Marie [Capitol]
      WILF CARTER, Nobody's Darling But Mine [BMG]
      RICKY SKAGGS, Uncle Pen [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, On The Road Again [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN DENVER, Grandma's Feather Bed [BMG]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes

      WILLIAM RAY, The Ghost Of Hank [Diamond Back]
      NANCI GRIFFITH, Never Be The Sun [Rounder]
      COL MILLINGTON, Singing Cowboy [Glory Train]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      CHARLIE POOLE, If I Lose I Don't Care [Columbia Legacy]
      FOY WILLING, Dreary Black Hills [Soundies]
      TEX GRIMSLEY, Walking' The Dog [Proper]
      JIM REEVES, Butterfly Love [Proper]
      HANK SNOW, The Night I Stole Old Sandy Morgan's Gin [Bear Family]
      HANK SNOW & WILLIE NELSON, The Golden Rocket [Bear Family]
      HANK WILLIAMS, I Can't Get You Off Of My Mind [Disky]
      TAMMY WYNETTE & GEORGE JONES, We're Just A Pair Of Old Sneakers [Epic]
      CHRIS WALL, Electric Puha [Manuka] NZ
      KIM McABEE, Barely [Comstock]
      PATRICK RILEY, Things Are Bad [Mark Trail Music]
      AIMEE COMEAUX, How Hard Would It Be? [Nelson & Jones]
      JOE NICHOLS, That's What Love Will Get You [Universal]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      KIM BRASSO, Her Leavin' Again [Triplestrand Prods]
      LORI SIMMONS, Let's Sing An Ol' Time Song [Jordan]
      ERNEST DeWATERS, You Don't Have To Leave Here Like You Came
      [Triplestrand Prods]
      DOUG McARTHUR, Bluebird [PatioRecords.com] Ca
      BOULDER ACOUSTIC SOCIETY, Now Is The Hour [boulderacousticsociety.net]
      TROY COOK Jr, Woman With A Cold, Cold Heart [Stardust]
      SWEET WEDNESDAY, February Snow [SweetWednesday.com]
      NOEL PARLANE, I Understand [Rajon] NZ
      ANN PASCOE with DENNIS MARSH, Love Money Can't Buy [Rajon] NZ
      JOE GOLDMARK, Darlin' [JoeGoldmark.com]
      The IMPROBABILLIES, Black-Eyed Susie [improbabillies.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Lower Hutt 5010,