Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 12 Feb
      * Now Well Into Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -

      ANDREW DEAN & The FARM MACHINE, Makin' Good Time [NiteSky]
      CHET DANIELS, What Am I Worth [Comstock]
      KITTY ROSE, Is It Hot Down There? [Comstock]
      AMBER E ROBINSON, Give Me More [self] Oz/NZ
      WILLIE HARRIS, Let Your Loving Do The Talking [EH King]
      WAYNE HAMILTON, Love At The Five And Dime [WayneHamilton.com]
      KIM McABEE, That's What I'm Talking About [Comstock
      LOMAN CRAIG, No Country In Their Bones [EH King]
      BILLY YATES, Too Country And Proud Of It [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      JIM OWEN with GEORGE HAMILTON IV, Abilene [JimOwenMusic.com]
      DANNEY BALL, I Traded In My Horse For A Harley [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      RED FOLEY with KITTY WELLS, One By One [MCA]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      FRANKIE LAINE, Rawhide [Dressed To Kill]
      FRANKIE LAINE, Along The Navajo Trail [Dressed To Kill]
      FRANKIE LAINE, High Noon [Dressed To Kill]
      ED McCURDY, Jack O' Diamonds [Vital]
      CHARLINE ARTHUR, I've Got The Boogie Blues [Bear Family]
      BRAD MOUNT, The Key [Circuit Rider]
      ROY ORBISON, Too Soon To Know [Pegasus]
      LYNN ANDERSON, I Fall To Pieces [Columbia]
      BOBBY BARE, Come Sundown [Mercury]
      PATSY RIGGIR, When You Fall In Love [Rajon] NZ
      TERRY SMITH, Texas Two-Step Music [Rhinestone Rooster]
      HOLLY FIGUEROA, Lay Them Down [hollyfigueroa.com]
      DON WILLIAMS, Something 'Bout You [Giant]
      DECLAN NERNEY, Your Wanting Me Is Gone [Rajon] Ire

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TEX MORTON, Billy Brink The Shearer [Festival] Oz/NZ
      JOHNNY CASH, There's A Mother Always Waiting At Home [Columbia]
      BanjerDAN, Mary Dear [BanjerDan.com]
      JOE NICHOLS, I'll Wait For You [Universal South]
      BRAD PAISLEY, We Danced [Arista]
      RIDERS IN THE SKY, Riding The Winds Of The West [Rounder]
      BanjerDAN, Mahoney's Mumble [BanjerDan.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Lower Hutt 5010,