Playlist: "Viva Le Mock" 1/26/07

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      First show of the new term. Joe Jackson found his way under the
      Mocklight...

      -Paul

      WRCT 88.3 fm
      wrct.org

      Date: 01-26-2007

      Artist -- Song (Original Artist) [comments]

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Swervedriver -- Rave Down
      Catherine Wheel -- Black Metallic
      Unrest -- So Sick

      New York Dolls -- Dance Like a Monkey*
      Graham Coxon -- Standing on My Own Again
      Poster Children -- Junior Citizen
      Laurie -- Beta Babies

      The Go-Nuts -- You Drive Me Ape (You Big Gorilla) (The Dickies)
      Farrah -- I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend (The Rubinoos)
      Poole -- Glumb
      Bunnygrunt -- Superstar 666
      Tullycraft -- Pop Songs Your Boyfriend's Too Stupid to Know About

      Peter Gabriel -- Solsbury Hill
      The Black Watch -- The Angels Just Might Be On Her Side

      The Lemonheads -- Black Gown
      [@ Mr. Smalls 2/20]
      Sloan -- Can't You Figure It Out?
      Popsickle -- Revolver (Mission of Burma)
      Deerhoof -- The Perfect Me
      Operation Re-Information -- Master

      Uncle Tupelo -- No Depression (The Carter Family)
      Ralph Stanley -- Keep on the Firing Line
      Two Dollar Pistols -- Too Bad That You're Gone
      The Silos -- I'm Over You
      Tandy -- Far From Home

      Nikki Sudden -- Nothing Left
      Wheat -- Raised Ranch Revolution
      Waco Brothers -- Plenty Tough
      Gutterball -- Trial Separation Blues

      THE MOCK: JOE JACKSON
      Anthrax -- Got the Time (Joe Jackson)
      Pansy Division -- Real Men (Joe Jackson)
      Guttermouth -- Happy Loving Couples (Joe Jackson)
      Catfight! -- New Rose (The Damned)
      [Much like The Damned, Catfight start the song off saying "Is She Really
      Going Out with Him?"]
      Fantastic Plastic Machine -- Steppin' Out (Joe Jackson)
      The C-Nuts -- Is She Really Going Out with Him? (Joe Jackson)
      Inara George -- Fools in Love (Joe Jackson)
      Tori Amos -- Real Men (Joe Jackson)

      William Shatner -- Common People (Supergrass)
      [Joe Jackson sings on this track]
      The Golden Palominos -- Omaha (Moby Grape)
      Tanzplagen -- Treason
      Duane Eddy --- Rebel Rouser
      The Blue Men -- The Bublight (Joe Meek)
      The Hidden Cameras -- The Waning Moon