Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 Jan

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 AM, Mon 05 Feb
      9.00 pm start. Dedications PhoneLine: [NZ] 04-38 58 783
      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      DEAN DILLON, Back In The Swing Of Things [Capitol]
      The JUDDS, Had A Dream [Curb]
      PATSY CLINE, Faded Love [MCA]
      The BLIND BOYS OF ALABAMA, Down By The Riverside [HOB]
      TOM T HALL, Pamela Brown [Readers Digest]
      ROSANNE CASH, Seven Year Ache [CBS]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Dance On (Instrumental) [unreleased] NZ
      JOE DIFFIE, Texas Size Heartache [Sony]
      DOUG STONE, Gone Out Of MInd [Sony]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      HOLLY FIGUEROA with DAVID LaMOTTE, Lay Them Down [HollyFigueroa.com]
      BLUEGANU, Sugar [blueganu.com]
      WESLEY IALACY, When I Think Of Love [nelson-jones-group.com]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      KENTUCKY RAMBLERS, Do Not Wait [History]
      SCOTTY & TOMMIE HOWARD, Smokey Mountain Smoke [E H King)
      BOOTS FAYE & IDAHO CALL, Waltz Of The Wind [Cattle]
      RED FOLEY, Blues In My Heart [Proper]
      RED FOLEY, Smoke On The Water [Proper]
      CHARLINE ARTHUR, I'm Having A Party All By Myself [Bear Family]
      MATTHEW SABATELLA, Crawdad Song [balladofamerica.com]
      BOB & SHEILA EVERHART, Redwing [Prairie Music]
      NANCY MULLER, Blue [Manuka Sounds] NZ
      STEVE WALL, Take This Lonely Man [walls@...] NZ
      RANDY BROWN, Gonna Be Gone [randybrownmusic.com]
      DICK CURLESS, Down By The Old River [Artist's Carousel]
      DAN SCHAFER, Life Goes On [rattlesnaketracks.com]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      KIM BEGGS, Walking Down To The Station [kimbeggs.com] Ca
      DEAN MILANO, Livin' The Good Life [Toys-n-cars.com]
      AIME COMEAUX, How Hard Could It Be [nelson-jones-group.com]
      GARY FLOOD, Revederchi Dreamer [gflood.com]
      LENORE, I'll Make You Smile [Lenore.com]
      The BOOHER BROTHERS, The Master's Call [Timelesstyle Proms]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Where Were You [Stardust]
      BOBBY RODGERS, All The Good Ones Weren't Taken [Stardust]
      PATRICK McAVINUE, Road To Columbus [pxrec.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
        TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
        Monday 05 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

        *** "First Footing Time" In Our 18th Year ***
        _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

        ARTIST of the Week: NED MILLER [Capitol]

        DWIGHT YOAKAM,
        - A Thousand Miles From Nowhere [WB]
        VAN MORRISON, Brown Eyed Girl [Sony]
        CHARLIE RICH, Behind Closed Doors [Sony]
        BILLIE JO SPEARS, Blanket On The Ground [EMI]
        DOLLY PARTON, Jolene [BMG]
        BILLY RAY CYRUS, Achy Breaky Heart [Polygram]
        OAK RIDGE BOYS, Bobbie Sue [Universal]
        CHARLIE DANIELS BAND,
        - The Devil Went Down To Georgia [Sony]

        * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

        NED MILLER, Tears On My Pillow [Capitol]
        BIG DADDY, Help Me Make It Through The Night [Rhino]
        JOHNNY RUSSELL, And Singing A Country Song [RCA]

        UNCLE DAVE MACON,
        - Tell Her To Come Back Home (MCA)
        ESCO HANKINS, Glory Bound Train (Jasmine)
        HANK SNOW, Rhumba Boogie (Bear Family) Ca
        MOON MULLICAN,
        - I Didn’t Think You’d Ever Really Go (West Side)
        CAROLINA COTTON & MERLE TRAVIS,
        - Why Did I Fall For Abner? (Cattle)
        JOHNNY COOPER QSM,
        - I’m A Fool To Care (HMV) NZ
        GEORGE JONES, Burn The Honky Tonk Down (Epic)
        DANNY McGIRR, Blackboard Of My Heart (Master) NZ
        MERLE HAGGARD,
        - I’m An Old Old Man Trying To Live While I Can (Epic)
        ISLA GRANT, Why Should We Try? (IGE) Ire/Sco
        SLIM DUSTY, Saddle Up And Ride (EMI) Oz
        MARTY ROBBINS,
        - Pray For Me Mother Of Mine (Country Stars)
        TOM T HALL, Ravishing Ruby (Mercury)
        CHARLIE LOUVIN, Darling Corey (Tompkins Square)

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

        LEFTY FRIZZELL, That's The Way Love Goes [ABC]
        JOHNNY CASH, Life's Railway To Heaven [Columbia]
        SELDOM SCENE, Raised By The Railroad Line [Rebel]
        NED MILLER, Someone Who Cares [Capitol]
        NED MILLER, Whistle Walkin' [Capitol]
        NED MILLER, If Love Was Just A Song [Capitol]
        CHUCK McCABE, Our House [Chuck-McCabe.com]
        RHONDA VINCENT, Out Of Hand [Rounder]
        SELDOM SCENE, Cannonball [Rebel]
        New Zealand thanks you!