Re: [fearnwhiskey] holy grail news

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      That may have been it, Tom. I've certainly played those copies a lot the
      past few months. Thanks again!

      I'm in a bit of a hurry this morning, but the bonus tracks are Frank and
      Jesse James, Hasten Down the Wind, Johnny Strikes Up the Band, and Play It
      All Night Long. That last one should be pretty wild.

      Carl Z.

      On 2/1/07, Tom Huber <marlowe5@...> wrote:

      > See Carl? I *knew* all it would take was to make you cheap copies from
      > vinyl. <g>
      >
      > I'll be looking forward to seeing what bonus cuts will be on Stand In
      > The Fire. You know *they* should just release that whole show a'la BMG
      > with the Waylon Live shows.
      >
      > Tom

    • marlowe5
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        You're welcome, again.

        Sounds good although I can't imagine they didn't cover Roland, Carmelita, or Desperados. The WHOLE show please!

        Tom

        >That may have been it, Tom. I've certainly played those copies a lot the
        >past few months. Thanks again!
        >
        >I'm in a bit of a hurry this morning, but the bonus tracks are Frank and
        >Jesse James, Hasten Down the Wind, Johnny Strikes Up the Band, and Play It
        >All Night Long. That last one should be pretty wild.
        >
        >Carl Z.
        >
        >On 2/1/07, Tom Huber <marlowe5@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> See Carl? I *knew* all it would take was to make you cheap copies from
        >> vinyl. <g>
        >>
        >> I'll be looking forward to seeing what bonus cuts will be on Stand In
        >> The Fire. You know *they* should just release that whole show a'la BMG
        >> with the Waylon Live shows.
        >>
        >> Tom

        Why would Dorothy want to go back to Kansas when she could stay in a place with flying monkeys? -- John Waters