Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 29 Jan
      * Now Well Into Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RAY SANDERS, Going Back To The Country [EH King]
      RANDY ARCHER, What's Not There [Mark Trail Music]
      BRENDON LILEY, The Dance [BrendonLiley.com] NZ
      SHANE WARNER with KYLIE HARRIS, Fallen In Love Over My Head [Australiana] NZ
      GENE ZIERLER, We Don't Have To Say Goodbye [Triplestrand Prods]
      NEWLANDERS, Hard Travellin' [Newlanders.com]
      BRAD MILLER, Front Porch Of The Opry [Triplestrand Prods]
      RED FOLEY, Old Shep [MCA]
      MATTHEW SABATELLA, Blue Tail Fly [BalladOfAmerica.com]
      TROY COOK Jr, Forgive Me Darlin' [Stardust]
      BECKY HOBBS, Yellow Pages Under Blue [Stardust]
      TERRY SMITH, Once He Was In Love [Rhinestone Rooster]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The OVERLANDERS, I Guess I'm Crazy [self ] NZ
      WILMA LEE COOPER, Picking Up The Pieces [Rebel]
      The BAILES BROTHERS, As Long As I Live [Bear Family]
      The STONEMAN FAMILY, In The Sweet Bye And Bye [King]
      The STONEMAN FAMILY, Somebody's Waiting For Me [King]
      The CARTER SISTERS & CHET ATKINS, Reuben [Country Routes]
      The CARTER FAMILY & JOHNNY CASH, When The Roses Bloom Again [CBS]
      BRAD D KEPLER, The Saddle Next To Mine [Hillcrest]
      JIM OWEN & BARBARA FAIRCHILD, Louisiana Woman Mississippi Man
      [jimowenmusic.com]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Blue Boy [Rajon]
      SHARON BENJAMIN, Jack Of Diamonds [sharonbenjamin.com.au] Oz
      KEVIN BANFORD, High Time For The Coming Of Hank [Timelesstyle]
      LAURELYN CARTER, Mama Ain't Here [Triplestrand Prods]
      ZOE MULFORD, Gone Is Gone [Azalea City]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GRAHAM RODGER, Middleton Hotel [Austrak] Oz
      DAVE PRIOR, Early Childhood Days [DavePrior.com] Oz
      SALLY SPRING, Hickory Wind [SallySpring.com]
      GUY CLARK, Shut Up And Talk To Me [Asylum]
      JIM REEVES, I Won't Come In While He's There [BMG]
      SUZY BOGGUSS & CHET ATKINS, When She Smiled At Him [Liberty]
      The GRASCALS, Keep Me From Blowing Away [Rounder]
      PATRICK McAVINUE, Sunday Morning Waltz [pxrec.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,