Re: [fearnwhiskey] Slobberbone

  • Lance Davis
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 27, 2002
      > Well, unfortunately, I've decided that FOR ME
      > the assumption is that Slobberbone is too loud
      > live, period, unless I start hearing that they've
      > changed ... Nina M.

      Well, they're not likely to change their live sound anytime
      soon, but having heard the new album, at least that's going in a
      slightly different direction. As I said a couple days ago, one
      of my problems with the new album is that it ends with like 5
      slow, slow, slow to mid-tempo songs. It's sort of like it began
      as another solid Slobberbone album and then turned into the
      worst kind of Son Volt record <g>.

      Lance

      =====
      "Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done for me?"
      --Groucho Marx

      http://finance.yahoo.com