Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 04 Dec
      9 pm * EDDIE O'STRANGE - Dedications Plus

      Rev OTIS MOON, New Mexico Swing [Triplestrand Prods]
      KIP CALAHAN & CURLY MUSGRAVE, Cowboy Christmas Eve [Timelesstyle]
      MAK KAYLOR, It's Christmas [Diamond Back]
      BUDDY LEWIS, Adios My Compadre [Ozark]
      RANDY BROWN, Big Country Singer [Timelesstyle]
      KACEY JONES, San Francisco Mabel Joy [Acoustic Rainbow]
      WILLIAM RAY, What Will Santa Wear [Diamond Back]
      TROY COOK Jr, Farmer's Prayer [Stardust]
      MATT MASTERS, Poor Poor Farmer [MattMasters.com] Ca
      JOHN FOSTER, The "W" In Christmas Love [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, King Bee [Stardust]

      * 9.45 MY KINDA COUNTRY - Host: MERV WALTERS

      CLIFF CARLISLE, The Girl In The Blue Velvet Band [JSP]
      BILL HALEY, Icy Heart [Bear Family]
      BILL HALEY, Dance With A Dolly [Bear Family]
      GRANDPA JONES, Sweet Dreams Of Kentucky [CMH]
      GEORGE JONES & MELBA MONTGOMERY, The Day I Lose My Mind [Hollywood]
      JIMMY WAKELY, Oklahoma Blues [Desperado]
      WERLY FAIRBURN, Nothin' But Lovin' [Proper]
      RICK PICKREN, The River Of Life [Big Strike]
      RED SOVINE, You're Barking Up The Wrong Tree Now [Proper]
      MELODY MICHAEL, Walking The Floor Blues [Jet Plane]
      LACY J DALTON, The Heart [MCA]
      TRACY WILSON, When I Cry [Wil-Hop]
      BOB NORMAN, You Didn't Say [Stardust]
      PAUL GRIGG, All I Want For Christmas Is A Spice Girl [Xmas Stars]

      * A MUSICAL MELANGE - Eddie O'Strange

      VERNON OXFORD, This Terrible Thing Called Sin [Oxford-Corbin]
      BILLY CATE, Down The Trail To San Antone [Timelesstyle]
      SHADRIC SMITH, The Moon Is My Companion [Shadric.com]
      JIM COOK & The TAYLORMACS, Everything I Do Turns To Cash [Triplestrand Prods]
      GREG TRAFIDLO, Christmas Pudding [trifolkal.com]
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, I Hang My Head And Cry [Disky]
      DARRYLL LEE O'DONNELL, One Way Ticket To Nowhere [Triplestrand Prods]
      BEAU RENFRO & GENE MELENDREZ, Rose Of San Antone [Stardust]
      CHRIS BOOHER, My Pretty Rainbow [Timelesstyle]
      labels and studios who make their music

      *** Eddie <blue.smoke@...>
      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.

      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,