Re: [fearnwhiskey] Best of 06 (was: Neko and the best of 2006)/You Am I

  • Linda Maxwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006
      Speaking of You Am I, check out the line up for one of our summer festivals coming up early next year.
      http://sunsetevents.com.au/Event/Southbound_2007/?Display=147

      I havent seen Wolfmother, Sleepy Jackson or Little Birdy before - looking forward to it.

      Linda

      P.S. so did anyone on the list get to see any of the Tim Rogers and Tex Perkins gigs?

      Incidentally, Teddy Thompson is playing the Fly by Night this Friday evening - is this a "must not miss" event?