PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 11/25 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2006
      For my birthday I decided to play a few of my favorite songs...

      http://cropcircles.wqna.org/nov06.html#11/25

      --
      Why would Dorothy want to go back to Kansas when she could stay in a place with
      flying monkeys? -- John Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
        Is the 35 Summers song an XTC cover?

        On 11/27/06, Tom Huber <marlowe5@...> wrote:

        > For my birthday I decided to play a few of my favorite songs...
        >
        > http://cropcircles.wqna.org/nov06.html#11/25

      • Linda Maxwell
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
          Belated happy birthdays, Tom!

          Linda

          > For my birthday I decided to play a few of my favorite songs...
          >
          > http://cropcircles.wqna.org/nov06.html#11/25

        • marlowe5
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
            Not as far as I know Carl. They're from Tucson and featured Chris Holiman who previously had a band called River Roses. Both are pretty much Holiman-centered and feature great power-pop, with more emphasis on the pop. I'll check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure he's the author.

            Tom